Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, give me a break, you where just saying that because LBU were prems and Nth were shite and spent alot AGAIN now, hello. no,no, no need to tell me I'm right. Fugen DC what has he ever done?:eek:

We were so s**t that it took a ridiculous umpires decision at Nth in the last couple of minutes for you to win against us:p We will have this talk in 5 years time when the clubs in town are STILL thriving and your poor mob will be having a local coin toss and barn dance to keep the club afloat:D

We were so s**t that it took a ridiculous umpires decision at Nth in the last couple of minutes for you to win against us:p We will have this talk in 5 years time when the clubs in town are STILL thriving and your poor mob will be having a local coin toss and barn dance to keep the club afloat:D

thriving based on what? The only 3 clubs in Bendigo havent won a flag since 1988. I struggle to see how in 5 years time teams like LBU, Heathcote, Leitchville and Elmore with a TOWN's support wont be in front of you based on chasing the same dollars and players from bendigo. Its been 7 years since White Hills made a Grand Final.

I think you may under estimate the amount of time the whole community put into these clubs and that is what makes them special to everyone. Thats why they have a loyal band and thats why they are going to be successful. Players come and go but in most of these clubs you see amazing stability from people wanting to help improve the club to people who want the club to taste success. I honestly believe you take your lessons from successful clubs and would reckon some of the North committee try and catch up with Heathcote and LBU officials and see what they have done to make their clubs successful.

I think its fair to assume that we are all sick of the whinging about money clubs pay and the games you almost won. Time to pay respect where its due instead of trying to incite anger about the haves and have nots.

thriving based on what? The only 3 clubs in Bendigo havent won a flag since 1988. I struggle to see how in 5 years time teams like LBU, Heathcote, Leitchville and Elmore with a TOWN's support wont be in front of you based on chasing the same dollars and players from bendigo. Its been 7 years since White Hills made a Grand Final.

I think you may under estimate the amount of time the whole community put into these clubs and that is what makes them special to everyone. Thats why they have a loyal band and thats why they are going to be successful. Players come and go but in most of these clubs you see amazing stability from people wanting to help improve the club to people who want the club to taste success. I honestly believe you take your lessons from successful clubs and would reckon some of the North committee try and catch up with Heathcote and LBU officials and see what they have done to make their clubs successful.

I think its fair to assume that we are all sick of the whinging about money clubs pay and the games you almost won. Time to pay respect where its due instead of trying to incite anger about the haves and have nots.
Congratulations big arab on one of the most sensible posts seen on big footy for a while, relevant not just in your league but all.

Iam back i thought i would give you time to get back at me anyway well done Locky winning the 3 grades fantastic for Locky,good to see our boys stay on the ground and listen to the after game speaches !!NOT LIKE LAST YEAR!!
Wow, you must be Chris Langan, because I just googled "the smartest man in the world". At least last year after the final siren, one of Heathcote's runner didn't have some fool (from Locky) run on to the ground trying to throw cut lunches at him.

Are all coaches going around again?

Heathcote-Chapman
L.b.u-
L.g- Trewhella
Mounts-
Huntly
Colbo-
Elmore-
White hills-
North Bendigo-

Are all coaches going around again?

Heathcote-Chapman
L.b.u-
L.g- Trewhella
Mounts-
Huntly
Colbo-
Elmore-
White hills-
North Bendigo-

L.B.U- Oliver
Huntly- Fiske
Colbo- Pinniger
White Hills- Stevens
North Bendigo- Lock

Mounts- ?
Elmore- ? Did hear Grant had been re-appointed but that just on the grapevine.

L.B.U- Oliver
Huntly- Fiske
Colbo- Pinniger
White Hills- Stevens
North Bendigo- Lock

Mounts- ?
Elmore- ? Did hear Grant had been re-appointed but that just on the grapevine.

Big rumour around Mounts may have signed a pretty handy captain coach from Golden Square senior premier team. Open chequebook to get their man. Big $$$

Big rumour around Mounts may have signed a pretty handy captain coach from Golden Square senior premier team. Open chequebook to get their man. Big $$$
Dont think so. Open cheque book hey? You got sources out that way have you? Weeks is a Colbo man so couldn't see him going to HDFL or Mounts myself. GVFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont think so. Open cheque book hey? You got sources out that way have you? Weeks is a Colbo man so couldn't see him going to HDFL or Mounts myself. GVFL?

I think you will find Grant works a farm in the Mounts precinct and attended more Mounts games than Colbo however I am not suggesting he is the rumoured Captain Coach-If I was involved in the decision I would go for our current coach.Our captain said after the last game he is the best coach he has ever played under and everyone in the room applauded that comment-these comments are fact-ask anyone at Mounts to confirm-he has a minor problem with TVs falling on him and misplacing my DVDs but that has not much to do with coaching

OPen chequebook means everyone may as well put the que in the rack for 2012 and look to the year after. That being said, any key forwards looking to contribute to a side well and truly on the up are more than welcome to trek down to Kilmore for a look :D

OPen chequebook means everyone may as well put the que in the rack for 2012 and look to the year after. That being said, any key forwards looking to contribute to a side well and truly on the up are more than welcome to trek down to Kilmore for a look :D

And what be your roll at Kilmore mate?

Surely Grints was deserving of another crack in 2012. Considering the short notice he had getting the gig, and the fact he turned Mounts from a rabble into a more than competitive unit in the second half of the season?!

Understand he's pretty filthy he has hardly been spoken too since the season finished about plans moving forward. Don't blame him, shite way to treat a former premiership player and coach really.

You'd also imagine it wouldnt be helping there recruiting chances with no coach by November. They might indeed need that open cheque book to lure a few across?

Couple of points here ladies and gentlemen

1) Heathcote, any news on their recruting so far? Any players, or back to the middle of the pack?

2) White Hills, who have they lost and gained?

3) I hear huntly are recruiting well? who have they gained, but also as in previous years, player retention is a problem, who are the confirmed departures? They should perform well under Fiske.

Surely Grints was deserving of another crack in 2012. Considering the short notice he had getting the gig, and the fact he turned Mounts from a rabble into a more than competitive unit in the second half of the season?!

Understand he's pretty filthy he has hardly been spoken too since the season finished about plans moving forward. Don't blame him, shite way to treat a former premiership player and coach really.

You'd also imagine it wouldnt be helping there recruiting chances with no coach by November. They might indeed need that open cheque book to lure a few across?
Concentrate on cricket BG..

You may see that Denis will be coach next year at Mounts and maybe the rabble will unravel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back