Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate...I’ll keep my mouth shut from now on as I’m obviously not entitled to an opinion after all my years in footy across many regions
Big Footy is about conversation/opinion but if someone's achieved more than you probably just makes more sense to be measured in your comments.

Big Footy is about conversation/opinion but if someone's achieved more than you probably just makes more sense to be measured in your comments.

Just because someone had achieved good things doesn’t mean they can’t be responsible for doing s**t things. I put my hand up and said I was wrong on this occasion

So you are advocating a hybrid Big Footy elitism where only the people who have played AFL are entitled an opinion ...?

What is the secret online handshake? How do we establish the pecking order of who has 'achieved' the most in footy ...

You must be such fun at parties!

So you are advocating a hybrid Big Footy elitism where only the people who have played AFL are entitled an opinion ...?

What is the secret online handshake? How do we establish the pecking order of who has 'achieved' the most in footy ...

I would have thought that if you’ve played AFL you are to overqualified for big footy and thus your posts should be blocked!

So are you advocating that people shouldn't have any accountability for their comments?

Axe was at Locky that year, Ryan Hayes, Sam Hill, we had Dennis, Chris Dunne and John Taylor at Broadford, Matt Waters at Heathcote
If memory serves me correct L.Angwin was at broady that year. The most hostile place I’ve ever played footy at! Made Ardmona seem tame, although I did have 3 blokes kick me in the calves as I walked to quarter time huddle in a granny!haha

If memory serves me correct L.Angwin was at broady that year. The most hostile place I’ve ever played footy at! Made Ardmona seem tame, although I did have 3 blokes kick me in the calves as I walked to quarter time huddle in a granny!haha

Broadford was definitely an experience I will never forget!

I was lucky that I knew Dunney and Doona and a few other blokes there so I got off a bit lightly with some of the banter!

Broadford was definitely an experience I will never forget!

I was lucky that I knew Dunney and Doona and a few other blokes there so I got off a bit lightly with some of the banter!
Haha. Yes it was.
You guys also had Dalton rock up for a few games I reckon, he was freakin huge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travelled out to Mounts for a look. It’s certainly a wide open combo this year, with the top four teams all in with a show. I’m leaning towards North, should they be able to keep everyone fit, with Herdman their most important. I know we’re not half way through the year,

Are hillies a chance, they have pushed locky and combo recently and probably starting to gel together as a team?

Travelled out to Mounts for a look. It’s certainly a wide open combo this year, with the top four teams all in with a show. I’m leaning towards North, should they be able to keep everyone fit, with Herdman their most important. I know we’re not half way through the year,

Just looking at results each week, he’s playing in a team that’s average at best, and has managed to make it in the best a handful of times, but not a best on, or second best. Unless he’s taken a pay cut on past years played, it’s probably not a pass at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back