Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell has happened to Mounts? Beat White Hills, North and Lockington early in the year then White Hills do them easy couple of weeks ago and a 100 point flogging today?

Any truth in the bar room chat that a car with a couple of HDFL footballers as it’s occupants was pulled over by the law.
The sniffer dog started wagging its tail.

Did this occur after a football match. Sounds highly implausible that a traffic stop would involve a sniffer dog, unless there was prior knowledge. Did the bar room chat also state whether anything was recovered, or anyone charged?

Did this occur after a football match. Sounds highly implausible that a traffic stop would involve a sniffer dog, unless there was prior knowledge. Did the bar room chat also state whether anything was recovered, or anyone charged?

Comment was made that yes. Something was recovered. But they may have been lucky that the amount didn’t tip it over as trafficking
No club was mentioned just Bendigo team that plays HDFL.

It followed a comment regarding a club in another league giving the marching orders to a few players. Which was drug related.

I’m not naming clubs.... because 1 I don’t know and two.... maybe bullshit.

I will say. Drugs seems to be a growing issue among clubs

After the Addy hung Birchip/Watchem our to dry, they’ll no doubt have a little stiffy over this story.

Unfortunately Post, drugs are becoming the societal norm amongst young people.

Interesting read in our local yesty, bittersweet to (1.) read a reference to the HDFL albeit (2.) without mention of a "could we" look at returning
Purely out of personal and historical interest here, but has there been any contact made from Broadford FNC the past season or two?

And before this potentially goes down a negative tangent, even though I'm not involved at home anymore a lot of you know the work we were putting in to paint a more positive light and become "liked" again around the HDFL landscape before an unfortunate vote during the 2008 season saw the club consider an unsustainable long term path.

I assure you the young lady sitting in the president's chair at present is a rippa, genuinely gets it and want's to do what's best going forward.

Bford KDFL .jpg

What are our predictions now that we are at the pointy end of the season.
Premiers, runners up, b&f, goal kicker.
For me north will be hard to beat and might meet colbo in the granny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I incorrect in saying you need to play 5 games to qualify for finals. Unless I’m wrong or they’ve already played a game this year, does that not rule them ineligible?

Interesting read in our local yesty, bittersweet to (1.) read a reference to the HDFL albeit (2.) without mention of a "could we" look at returning
Purely out of personal and historical interest here, but has there been any contact made from Broadford FNC the past season or two?

And before this potentially goes down a negative tangent, even though I'm not involved at home anymore a lot of you know the work we were putting in to paint a more positive light and become "liked" again around the HDFL landscape before an unfortunate vote during the 2008 season saw the club consider an unsustainable long term path.

I assure you the young lady sitting in the president's chair at present is a rippa, genuinely gets it and want's to do what's best.

What is the proposed league they are talking about Doona?
It seems if they are having difficulty in retaining or producing U/19’s footballers, but not U/17’s a move would be a no brainer for the club.
Surely the Heathcote league would be silly not to look at a tenth team!!!

What is the proposed league they are talking about Doona?
It seems if they are having difficulty in retaining or producing U/19’s footballers, but not U/17’s a move would be a no brainer for the club.
Surely the Heathcote league would be silly not to look at a tenth team!!!
A re-formed version of KDFL has been mentioned, as well as other "what ifs" around the Seymour region similar to our local cricket/junior football boundaries.
I was more just asking whether any of you are aware if any contact had/has been made from Broadford over the past couple of years since the realisation that the RDFL is/was not gunna pan out became obvious?

As you know, for 30 years we functioned up to an U/14-U/15 level of juniors, then rolled into your HDFL 3rds competition.
Local junior comp appears rooted beyond U14 so I guess anywhere that can see the club roll into an U17 type structure would suit, 14s to 18s is still too big a jump IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back