Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were campbell and peewee on that much?

FIRSTLY I don't see their pay packets every week - But from the whispers you get about what everyones on - I don't think AC was on huge dollars considering he was VC and his ability and Pee Wee was probably on 200 a game....?? It's not huge dollars when you hear they are offering $500+ (have heard as much as $700) for similar players from Hammo's home town.

FIRSTLY I don't see their pay packets every week - But from the whispers you get about what everyones on - I don't think AC was on huge dollars considering he was VC and his ability and Pee Wee was probably on 200 a game....?? It's not huge dollars when you hear they are offering $500+ (have heard as much as $700) for similar players from Hammo's home town.
have they started there pre season yet.

heard a whisper wes bell was back from queensland.

Have also heard about Belly being back in town, would think if he was any sort of man - he would come back to Huntly & play for free considering his very average year he had on VERY good $$$ a few years ago. Good man to have on the track and great at functions and on the footy trip, but was a shame he couldn't get a kick on the $$$ he was on (which i might add weren't rumours, but fact.) Def owes the club something.

Heard Locky picked up 6"2 strong running midfielder from Moama????
Might be mates with Pritchett?? Smythe will go..
Elmore have lost about 8 players all heading to Marong. ?? Harcourt connection with the Thompsons plus Pedretti and Mabe Rout.
Heathcote boys whats Featherstones plans??
Is Arron James a chance at Broadford??
And who the hell is coaching Colbo????

Aaron has committed to Stanhope for 2008 :thumbsu:
I heard a few Elmore boys may go with Rick Smith up to Wyche?
Didn't Eaglehawk ring young Lecha but he outpriced himself :D
Would Bart Leahy have time to step into the main chair at Colbo perhaps?
Got nothing else lads sorry ;)

Have also heard about Belly being back in town, would think if he was any sort of man - he would come back to Huntly & play for free considering his very average year he had on VERY good $$$ a few years ago. Good man to have on the track and great at functions and on the footy trip, but was a shame he couldn't get a kick on the $$$ he was on (which i might add weren't rumours, but fact.) Def owes the club something.
your a bit harsh there huntly 08 but thats your opinion. alot of blokes who get paid $$$ who dont live up to expectation. huntly are in a no win situation. how will they ever improve if they dont put up the $$$? any recruits at this stage huntly08. I see adam campbell and pee wee have left the club.

Aaron has committed to Stanhope for 2008 :thumbsu:
I heard a few Elmore boys may go with Rick Smith up to Wyche?
Didn't Eaglehawk ring young Lecha but he outpriced himself :D
Would Bart Leahy have time to step into the main chair at Colbo perhaps?
Got nothing else lads sorry ;)

I hope your right mate, Wyche are finding it hard to attract quality players, which is taking its toll on the young local boys who are over traveling, so if we can get a few new faces around the place these local boys will want to hang around.

Heard Locky picked up 6"2 strong running midfielder from Moama????
Might be mates with Pritchett?? Smythe will go..
Elmore have lost about 8 players all heading to Marong. ?? Harcourt connection with the Thompsons plus Pedretti and Mabe Rout.
Heathcote boys whats Featherstones plans??
Is Arron James a chance at Broadford??
And who the hell is coaching Colbo????

Sort of right from what I have heard, a 6"3" assistant coach who finished r-u in league medal recently, along with very possibly three other ex Murray League players that are recent interleague reps. and B & F winners as well as another 6'2' key position player. A dual b&f winning on-baller, elsewhere, and a past MFL key position interleague rep are also keen to join, with all having close association and played with one another.
Sounds like they might be in for a big year.

Have heard similar about the $ on offer, a couple of blokes from Wakool or Murrabit (somewhere up that way) have been offered 500+ and from what my spies say aren't even key position players, same scenario as Bell , recruit flankers etc and try and turn them into spine, doesn't work.

Sort of right from what I have heard, a 6"3" assistant coach who finished r-u in league medal recently, along with very possibly three other ex Murray League players that are recent interleague reps. and B & F winners as well as another 6'2' key position player. A dual b&f winning on-baller, elsewhere, and a past MFL key position interleague rep are also keen to join, with all having close association and played with one another.

Just as well Carlton got Judd.;)

Have heard similar about the $ on offer, a couple of blokes from Wakool or Murrabit (somewhere up that way) have been offered 500+ and from what my spies say aren't even key position players, same scenario as Bell , recruit flankers etc and try and turn them into spine, doesn't work.
your spot on the money there. build the spine recruit key possie players, have watch huntly the last fews years. playing guys out of there position does not help. huntly need to fill these key posts then the wins may come on the board. good luck hammo.:eek::eek::eek:

The players wouldn't be Baker ( B and f 2006) and Jones ( B and f 2007) from united would it? There wouldn't be to many players worth recruiting from Moama teams from last year after winning only 2 games would there. Lockington must be cashed up as these players will want good money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players wouldn't be Baker ( B and f 2006) and Jones ( B and f 2007) from united would it? There wouldn't be to many players worth recruiting from Moama teams from last year after winning only 2 games would there. Lockington must be cashed up as these players will want good money.

They need a few. They really struggled this season. Having said that they did have a horror year with injuries

Anthony Baker has signed as Ass Coach, the only one to put pen to paper at this stage. Luke Jones is heading to Perth for 12 months. I think pace to freeze is getting a bit excited with all these players he's talking about, have spoken to a few as each club does this time of year but they are far from being sighned. A better run with injury, some good kids coming threw and maybe sign a couple more hopefully we might be able to play finals again!!!:thumbsu:

Have signed a ruckman from hay got a job as a panel beater apparently can play.. Hard at it can play a key position as well...
Big Rick bit harsh on peewee, in a good side would be very handy...
Bell was consistent without being outstanding in 06. Would have him before Manley..
The murrabit boys were the two best players in the 07 GF. Handy players for what we've herd. The Huntly crew have seen them a couple of times and obviously want their services.. You can't get quality for nothing

Have signed a ruckman from hay got a job as a panel beater apparently can play.. Hard at it can play a key position as well...
Bell was consistent without being outstanding in 06. Would have him before Manley..
The murrabit boys were the two best players in the 07 GF. Handy players for what we've herd. The Huntly crew have seen them a couple of times and obviously want their services.. You can't get quality for nothing

Bit harsh on manley considering he came 3rd in your BnF

Bell before Manly - YOU IDIOT. I played with both boys and as much fun as Belly was on the training track, consistent on game day he was NOT - Unless you call getting 5-10 touches a game consistent and taking home $400 for his trouble..... I would have Manly 10 times over before Bell. Think Bell finished 12th (or somewhere there abouts) in the B&F, played most if not all games from memory... In a side that won one game - Enough said i think.

And yes Big rIck, very harsh on Pee Wee, although getting on, still worth the coin IMO

Bell before Manly - YOU IDIOT. I played with both boys and as much fun as Belly was on the training track, consistent on game day he was NOT - Unless you call getting 5-10 touches a game consistent and taking home $400 for his trouble..... I would have Manly 10 times over before Bell. Think Bell finished 12th (or somewhere there abouts) in the B&F, played most if not all games from memory... In a side that won one game - Enough said i think.

And yes Big rIck, very harsh on Pee Wee, although getting on, still worth the coin IMO

I've got the stats you muppet and Bell averg. for the year 15 poss per game and he missed five games with a ankle injury.. get the facts right pal.. He also handed his pay back on a number of occasions.. It sounds like you have had Manley 10 times over...

Is Geary lining up for the Hawks in 2008?

I saw the Huntly AGM advertised in the addy on Saturday. Anyone know how it went? Many numbers? New ideas as I read the executive was stepping down?

And what is all this talk about players going to Mitiamo? Why the hell would they want to play there?

I've got the stats you muppet and Bell averg. for the year 15 poss per game and he missed five games with a ankle injury.. get the facts right pal.. He also handed his pay back on a number of occasions.. It sounds like you have had Manley 10 times over...

Take a chill pill daniel no need to arc up so much, 08 has his opinion and you have yours and anyway it is only manly and bell you are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back