Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
had an average of like 135 from my 4 in that game. Finished on 2196 which I am very happy with :thumbsu:

Adjustment hit me hard. Down to 2188

LOL In my Perthnow side I have lost the GF by 4 points with 2 men down!

All good, won both Herald Sun comps and thats what really counts!!

Bring on 2009!!

How we doing? - Premier

BF #2 Premier.

W00t!!

LOL In my Perthnow side I have lost the GF by 4 points with 2 men down!

All good, won both Herald Sun comps and thats what really counts!!

Bring on 2009!!

How we doing? - Premier

BF #2 Premier.

W00t!!

Well done Big Man :thumbsu:

For me I went out in the Prelim final for BF div.4. Injuries cost me badly as I played the last 2 rounds with 5 zeros:(. Will make sure I will use my trades a little better next year. Bring on 2009:cool:.

On a side note I am premiers of the Hawk board DT league.:thumbsu::D

I lost my GF and am pissed off with all the atards in my team.

lets start the honor role with the f*ing disgraceful ******* leppas that let me down.

Chapman - 40 (Never picking him again + too many hamstring injuries)

B.Johnson - 20 (Past it, never picking him again)

N.Stevens - 54 (Should have traded him ages ago but was low on trades)

O'Keefe - 0 (Pissweak that he missed with the flu, left me playing a man short!)

Mecleod - 69 (Useless spud that saves his crap scores for when it matters the most, you should give it away mate, you are past it)

On top of that I had H.Shaw and Pavlich on the bench. Scored 2082 last week with playing two down yet only scored 1867 with only one down.

F*ck I hate Supercoach sometimes! :mad:

Lesson learnt for next year, keep at least 6 trades for start of finals, maybe even 8!

Won my second league grand final though with my muck around team but its not the same as my main team was the one where I knew people in like brothers, friends, etc.

Oh well, bring on 2009 and the above *******s won't be going anywhere near my team. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Oct.

Gamble (92) and Rioli (106) came to the party to cover Pav and ROK.

Nick Stevens (54), Scott Selwood (35), Kreuzer (52) & Jono Brown (53) all scored below 55.

FINALLY got my skipper choice correct!!

And I did it without Simmonds. :)

And sacrifice overall ranking?

Uh, no.

Well what are you supposed to do when you have ROK, H.Shaw, Pavlich all out of action on the bench?:(

I couldn't give a stuff about overall rankings, all I wante dto do was win my GF god dammit! :mad:

I'm keeping at least 6 trades for finals next year. Lesson learnt. :(

2404 and won all 3 grand finals easy.
Had a great year and really enjoyed it, looking forward to next year and when it gets closer would love to be in a quality big footy league against you guys next year.

Bring on spring carnival and cant wait for HS Superstable, I actually finished top 10 in that 2 yearsago as well.

Well what are you supposed to do when you have ROK, H.Shaw, Pavlich all out of action on the bench?:(

I had the same players on the pine JM, but had adequate cover and notched up 2375. :)

Maybe pick better rookies/bench players next season. :cool:

I couldn't give a stuff about overall rankings, all I wante dto do was win my GF god dammit! :mad:

Really? Overall is the real reason I play tbh.

Oh well better luck next year. :thumbsu:

oh and thanks Walesy for all your help on your site- Too Serious, wouldnt have finished where I did without it (where ever that may be, hopefully top 10).

2404 and won all 3 grand finals easy.
Had a great year and really enjoyed it, looking forward to next year and when it gets closer would love to be in a quality big footy league against you guys next year.

Congrats mate. :thumbsu:

Hope we can do battle next season, although with the new ranking system to be put in place by Kildonan, I doubt I'll be in BF #1. :)

EDIT: too right re Walsey site. Cheers Walesy tremendous help. Maybe next year come up with one that forecasts injuries!!

Deserves its own thread tbh.

well i scored a disappointing 2131. hoping to stay top 5... One zero from ROK not playing..

Special mention to some players....
BJ, RICHO... HOPELESS

Bock Cooney Thompson

You guys let me down when i needed you the most...

ROK and Pavlich... SOFT

No chance i am buying u next year ROK, should have got Lids instead, or anyone...

oh just a quick edit, shouldnt be too unhappy because i won all my 3 leagues easily, lol

I agre with the Thompson comment woody, reallly shouldve traded in either Bartel/Hodge at that stage.

ROK's 199 was tasty but was very disappointing otherwise.

Pav, well Pav has been carrying Freo for so long, something had to give. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back