Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm pretty safe in my big final.

Goddard, Newman, Dal Santo, Hayes, Richardson vs. Riewoldt + 286

My main concern is my ranking. Really want to finish top 500 (currently 542). Playing one down unless Valenti is a late in, which I don't think he is. I need an average of 100 of my remaining 8 players if I want 2100, which I will be happy with.

Dam u Troy Simmonds. First two possessions... 19 points. Next 2 possessions and 3 hit outs, including 1 FA... -10 points

**** you Richo. Pick you up this week, and you do s**t all. Your on like 15 atm. Same with you Simmonds. Good tap work, except you hit it to the wrong team, whihc causes you to lose a point each time :thumbsdown:

Thank god for that Siren. Simmonds, in the equivalent of a half, has scored like -6, after scoring 19 in the first 2 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well...I'm only in a public league and I hadn't taken much interest, but going into the GF undefeated I naturally wanted to win. Thought I was stuffed going into today, 156 in front with Newman and Riewoldt v NDS, Cotchin, Richo and Lloyd, but Richo's shocker and Newman's blinder have me right back in it. And I should be doing a uni assignment. Stupid game...

id be confident of 2200 if goodes played last night, but not with both him and pav out.

will be close, simmonds is trying hard to stop it though

:mad:......in trouble

Tell me about it.

My opponent in one of the GF Im in has him a skipper.

Should counter it with Reiwoldt as skipper, Goddard and NDS.

I hope. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back