The Geelong game has probably cost me the GF

Ablett 208
SJ 174
Milburn 102

vs

Chapman 40:mad:
Lonergan 109

Its really the difference between chappy and SJ thats pissing me off
tell me about it, only thing saving me is that my opponent had mackie as capt with no emegency, my cap is roo , his new capt is lids

however bj and tippett is killing me

such a good game with milburn, selwood, SJ, ablett, mckinley and bartel (c):thumbsu::thumbsu:

now ugly with cooney and BJ

also got gilbee

Damnit, I hate it when my good players score bad (Chapman 40, avg 100) and opponents players (Taylor 131, avg 78 and Ottens 127, avg 68) score well. I'll be yet another minor premier to bow out at the final hurdle.

Okay a close one developing in my league "How we doing"

Me 1398

Him 1472

Tomorrows players are as follows;

ME: Goddard NDS Reiwoldt (C)

HIM: Bowden (C) Simmonds

We both have Hayes, Deledio and Newman.

Thoughts?

BIGFOOTY DIVISION 2

1398 v 1092

He has Stanton, Fisher, Richardson & Simmonds.

I have no different players from him bar having reiwodlt as skipper instead......

:(

Im done in this one unless those 4 score less than 306! LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay a close one developing in my league "How we doing"

Thoughts?

You should have him covered (I would have beat both of you i think, damn Big Bombs :p)

Another good game from Dalziell, very impressive start to a career.

You should have him covered (I would have beat both of you i think, damn Big Bombs :p)

Hodge was awesome wasnt he? Why did I buy Scott Thompson instead of either him or indeed Jimmeh Bartel? :eek:

I must thank my mate and send him a beer for removing you from the race Oct! LOL

Next year I'll make sure invited to my made up league once again. :thumbsu:

Another good game from Dalziell, very impressive start to a career.

Very good player here in the WAFL over here, was always going to have an impact.

I think injuries curtailed his early start to the season.

Just runs and runs.

BM I reckon your a chance in both leagues. Seems like you've written off the second one but you have a 306 point lead with effectively 2 players to go to his 4, assuming none of those are his Capt. Hopefully Roo will rip it up tomorrow 150 plus would be nice!

My game stands at my opponent with a 299 point lead & Cotchin to go. I have Roo, NDS, Hayes & Simmonds, going to be close I think.

Good luck with tomorrow, after today we deserve a decent end to the weekend :(:(

BM I reckon your a chance in both leagues. Seems like you've written off the second one but you have a 306 point lead with effectively 2 players to go to his 4, assuming none of those are his Capt. Hopefully Roo will rip it up tomorrow 150 plus would be nice!

My game stands at my opponent with a 299 point lead & Cotchin to go. I have Roo, NDS, Hayes & Simmonds, going to be close I think.

Good luck with tomorrow, after today we deserve a decent end to the weekend :(:(

Cheers Jezza.

In the 2nd game, yes he has had GAblett as skipper and Bartel as VC! He'd be spewing I reckon. Could be an outside chance I suppose.

Yours will definitely be very close mate, good luck. :thumbsu:

(We wont talk about our real footy teams effort this year mate :eek: )

Am pretty much home and hose I'd think. I'm trailing by 88pts, but have Riewoldt and Dal Santo to come.:thumbsu:

Pretty happy with that. Should post a 2100+ score, with two zero's (Pav & ROK). Opponent averaged nearly 200pts more than me throughout the finals too. Such a fickle game is SC...:D

I'm having an absolute ball-breaker of a game with my opponent:

Me: 1594 with Dal (Av 101), Simmonds(Av 74), Deledio (Av 100), Riewoldt (Av 111)(C) to come. Projected of 2091.

Him: 1605 with Gram (87), Goddard (101), K Johnson (96), Simmonds (74), Deledio (100) and Richardson (101) to come. Projected of 2164.

While my projected is 73 lower I think Roo is in for a big game and he could well be the difference between winning and losing.

My chances?

I'm having an absolute ball-breaker of a game with my opponent:

Me: 1594 with Dal (Av 101), Simmonds (Av 74), Deledio (Av 100), Riewoldt (Av 111)(C) to come. Projected of 2091.

Him: 1605 with Gram (87), Goddard (101), K Johnson (96), Simmonds (74), Deledio (100) and Richardson (101) to come. Projected of 2164.

While my projected is 73 lower I think Roo is in for a big game and he could well be the difference between winning and losing.

My chances?

So Your Dal & Roo (c) verses his Gram, Goddard, Sugar & Richo?
Sorry mate, i think you're overestimating melbourne's chances against the tiges. Apologies for not being a beacon of optimisim, but I reckon he might have you covered. :( Hope im wrong though, and the Roo has a 170 game.

I'm on 1476 with Hayes, Dal Santo, Richo and Deledio.

My opponent is on 1679 with Goddard and Fisher.

We both have Simmonds and Riewoldt.

Will be down to the wire.

I reckon you're a chance if his Goddard and Fisher combo gives him no more than 240. :thumbsu:

Got a similar situation myself:

Me 17/1695; with Goddard, Simmonds, Deledio, Richardson & Roo to come
Him: 14/1278; with Bowden, Fisher, Lovett-Murray, NDS, Simmonds, Jetta and Roo (c) to come.

He has no cover for Mackie, and has Cotchin covering for Goodes.

I hope i'm home :eek: Wanna make it back to back flags!

In trouble myself...

Down about 70 points with Goddard v. Gram...Dal Santo and Hayes v. Kane Johnson and Foley...

Pav out, O'Keefe late out had killed me I think...[Valenti and Salter on bench]...and opp. had Bartel as Capt. to my Franklin. :mad:

Still a tiny show I guess...but **** Melbourne are bad! :D

Lot of close ones by the looks...

Oh, and I used my last trade on Gilbee -> Goddard last week...pointlessly it turned out as I won by about 300 points, now I have Urquart scoring 30 odd whe Gilbee gets 120+ and 2 doughnuts in the forward line...
...this game sucks! :rolleyes:

[btw...how can Tamsyn Lewis be an epic fail with that pig as your avatar??!! :eek: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back