Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you still win given Bowden's score?

Same thing happened to me when he was skipper against me a couple of weeks back:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.

Quick calculation has me chasing 212 with Volt (c) NDS and Goddard.

EDIT: Forgot to add Newman and Deledios score to his. :eek: Will be very tough now...475 to chase down....bugger.

same, had them all year too :thumbsu:

Same here, however I doubt that Deledio will be in the forwards again has been a gem. :thumbsu:

It will be close Oct.

I have Reiwoldt to come v the Bombers so if he notches 140+ I should be okay.

Hopefully the Saints will press hard to try and secure top 4, for that to happen Roo would have to dominate you would think.

Hopefully the Saints will press hard to try and secure top 4, for that to happen Roo would have to dominate you would think.

2143 v 1661 Mate. :eek:

****ing Bowden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep the faith BM, Roo dominating still:thumbsu:.

Bloody Bowden should be banned from Supercoach, s**t footballer but SC god when he is allowed to run around collecting 'bowden' stats.

Roo is doing real well.

NDS also back to a good start.

Goddard a little ordinary.

Need Hayes, Dal Santo and Goddard to outscore Roo by 65 for me to win. They scored 83 more in the first half, so they have a chance. The only thing keeping me in it is Roo's inaccuracy

I didnt see that Jezza?

s**t.

Im trailing by 137 in my match. Gonna be real tight.

NDS off may hurt, but Goddard lifted towards the end of that qtr.

If Reiwoldt can take a few more contested grabs I may just come home with a wet sail.

May.

I didnt see that Jezza?

s**t.

Im trailing by 137 in my match. Gonna be real tight.

NDS off may hurt, but Goddard lifted towards the end of that qtr.

If Reiwoldt can take a few more contested grabs & kick goals instead of points I may just come home with a wet sail.

May.

Mentioned it on the radio, just added a little edit BM

now lloyd is gonna cost me a decent score :thumbsdown:

edit: 2252 with the last quarter to go. Need 48 points to crack 2300 from Roo, Lloyd, Fisher and Eddy.
fingers are crossed...

I nearly wet my pants when Roo went down clutching his knee. :(

2222 + Hayes (him) v 2203 Roo (c) Goddard, NDS and Hayes (me)

I think Im home.

I have a 160+ lead on my BF #2 opponent. He has S. Fisher and Stanton. I could be home here too.

Heres the last qtr.....

Just overtook my opponent. Needed to make up a 149 point difference, and did it easily, thanks to Goddard and Dal Santo, with a cameo from Hayes. 411 from 4 in 3/4's is really god for overall as well. Looking at 2150 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back