Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kosi for Cox without doubt!! do it now!!!

I also just traded nath brown (rich) for the Porp.

what do you guys reckon? my main aim is to win my league which has prize money, im currently on top.
I have the problem of starting two rookies on the feild in the backline, atm i have Proud and Pfieffer on the field and thompson and hansen on the bench.
Should i wait at least a week pick up taylor next round or should i just get on board now.
My worry is that starting two rookies that are not always certain to get a game i would really like at least one reliable emg.
Seeing as tho head to heads dont start till next round should i just wait and pick him up next week.(this will only be his second game also so no price rise yet)

Taylor will likely get dropped in a couple of weeks when Mackie returns from a quad strain. I'd hold off or look at getting N.Brown (Col). It depends how competitive your league is. If you look at your opponents teams ahead and see an easy win, who cares if you get the odd zero. If it is a tough match you might want to make sure you have a reserve.

b.johnson out?? loud of b***c***.

Cant find anything on the net about it!, you wuld think he wuldd play a game of football b4 sitting at dinner with sponsers. u wuld think sponsers wuldnt arrange dinner whilst there teams game is on! U Jabroni(1st time use of tht word, hahaha)

If its tru i hav rioli.

b.johnson out?? loud of b***c***.

Cant find anything on the net about it!, you wuld think he wuldd play a game of football b4 sitting at dinner with sponsers. u wuld think sponsers wuldnt arrange dinner whilst there teams game is on! U Jabroni(1st time use of tht word, hahaha)

If its tru i hav rioli.

Yeah, no official word at all... just a rumour... so don't panic. :D

Just make sure you've got your emergency picked. :D

Question:

My backline looks like: Cornes, Shaw,Gilbee,Johncock,Symes,Barlow,Proud (Hansen,Thompson)

I am looking to get N.Brown into the side for the expense of Barlow,Proud,Hansen or Thompson.

What do people think I should do?

Question:

My backline looks like: Cornes, Shaw,Gilbee,Johncock,Symes,Barlow,Proud (Hansen,Thompson)

I am looking to get N.Brown into the side for the expense of Barlow,Proud,Hansen or Thompson.

What do people think I should do?

Sideways trades like this are the devil!

Barlow and proud will pull roughly the same numbers as Brown I reckon and won't cost you an extra trade...

I have 125,400 to upgrade anyone. Should I use my second trade or just keep my team the way it is:

Picture1-7.png

I was think about trading symes for Thornton.

I have 125,400 to upgrade anyone. Should I use my second trade or just keep my team the way it is:

Picture1-7.png

I was think about trading symes for Thornton.

why make a trade? ur team is looking pretty good atm, aside from meesen, mcnamara and spangher. next few weeks(4 or so) is wen u will need 2 start looking at downgrading for cash- rioli/tippett/muston/thompson/Hampson and then upgrading - gamble/symes/bird/houli/edwards

something along those lines(well thts 10 trades) u wll then hav 10 for injury, or jst to move on from poor performing 450K+ players.

dont rush into anything mate, season has only jst begun and ur team is looking sweet atm, aslong as u manage it without making stupid decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back