Opinion Heritier O'Lumumba - yay or nay?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should definitely take Lumumba if given the opportunity. He is a strong minded individual who is not afraid to speak his mind. If he is seriously leaving because of a homophobic slur, then that to me just shows how passionate he is and what ends he would go to to uphold his beliefs. I actually can't keep a straight face typing this, the guy is a dick. Do not want.
TOTY

Apparently he considered a comment on a poster in Collingwood HQ as homophobic and his relationship with coach and club has gone down since he felt the need to speak up for his hurt feelings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, nada, nicht, tidak, ne, geen, nulla, aucun, and in every other language.........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even taking out everything about whatshisname himself, I think we're at the point were there are very few players over 27 out there who would really make the difference between us being a realistic flag chance or not. The reality is that we'll probably be best positioned to have a crack 2-4 years from now, and anyone who is 28+ will be past their prime at that stage (meaning we'll probably also have overpaid for them).

I would say that this year we should largely be looking at younger prospects and at the end of '15 and '16 if we are at least making finals, then we can start considering making a big play for an elite mature-age player if one is available.

I'm sure Harry would love to explain to you all why WCE should give him a chance........ Through Interpretive Dance
moe-dance-o.gif

1. A run of the mill half back flanker that the AFL pushed onto the community to spread the message of diversity given his background (even though he grew up in Australia),
  2. A defender that cannot defend and prefers to run up the ground,
  3. A blind bomb the ball forward and hope ball carrier,
  4. Has an overly inflated opinion of himself and his importance,
  5. Shows a disposition toward mental weakness both on and off the field (I sincerely hope he is receiving help), and
  6. Allegedly cracked the shits given exclusion from leadership group material.
Colour me unimpressed but nailing bolts through your johnson seems more appealing than seeing Lumumba run out in a West Coast jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back