Hey White Knights, here's your paradise

Remove this Banner Ad

Education doesn't necessarily help the victim after the fact. It's more to do with reducing rape in general. I see I didn't phrase my question to you properly. I mean the same for you, how do your methods reduce the chance of rape for children by family or family friends?

Maybe the truly scary answer is that in some cases there is limited answers.

Short of throwing everyone in isolation booths they will always been bad people who do bad things.

How else will they defend themselves from a rape accusation apart from claiming the sex did not take place at all?

If the defendant cannot prove affirmative consent what else is left but non consensual sex?

Sex is either consensual or not.

If you had sex and you didn't have consent...?
For the last time : where is the requirement for a defendant to prove they had affirmative consent. Point to the exact words in the bill that state that they must prove this or acknowledge you are wrong. There is no middle path.

For the last time : where is the requirement for a defendant to prove they had affirmative consent. Point to the exact words in the bill that state that they must prove this or acknowledge you are wrong. There is no middle path.

Law does not work like that. As any lawyer will tell it does not explain terms in a black and white fashion like that.

The standard to meet affirmative consent requires that the defendant to show they have taken reasonable measures.

Many people question what these reasonable measures could possibly be. In many cases demonstration that a defendant has taken these reasonable steps is almost impossible. As I said before the only incontrovertible evidence would be a recording.

If reasonable steps cannot be demonstrated then the defendant cannot claim they had affirmative consent. Assuming both parties agreed that the sex took place (very common) it basically makes defending a rape accusation almost impossible to defend.

I'm sorry but I can't dumb it down anymore.

You can call me a liar all you want but it's not my fault that you lack the understanding to see what the causes mean.

This will be my last reply to you on this topic.

Law does not work like that. As any lawyer will tell it does not explain terms in a black and white fashion like that.

The standard to meet affirmative consent requires that the defendant to show they have taken reasonable measures.

Many people question what these reasonable measures could possibly be. In many cases demonstration that a defendant has taken these reasonable steps is almost impossible. As I said before the only incontrovertible evidence would be a recording.

If reasonable steps cannot be demonstrated then the defendant cannot claim they had affirmative consent. Assuming both parties agreed that the sex took place (very common) it basically makes defending a rape accusation almost impossible to defend.

I'm sorry but I can't dumb it down anymore.

You can call me a liar all you want but it's not my fault that you lack the understanding to see what the causes mean.

This will be my last reply to you on this topic.
The law is black and white when it comes to who the burden of proof falls on, it is absolutely black and white. Nowhere does the bill require a defendant to demonstrate affirmative consent.

If you genuinely want to discuss a reversal of the burden of proof in rape cases, you could start much closer to home. I will help you out - google 'New Zealand reverse onus of proof'. Then lets chat about the rights and wrongs of it.

I guess this is the problem with followers of a hate filled ideology from a foreign country on the other side of the world. They rely on the bile being directed at that country and rely on stats that are based on that country's experience. Hence lesseract's obsession with North America generally and Canada specifically.

People who are genuinely interested in these matters do their own research and find information more relevant to them.

Last edited:
As a white hetereosexual male and a feminist I must be very confused then tesseract.

Free to expand on your miscommunication from earlier at any stage, by the way.

As a white heterosexual male you are confused as you equate feminism with equality; not only that, but being a white heterosexual male and feminist/mangina points to a form of self-loathing and internalized guilt. This is the case due to siding with a movement that has nothing but contempt for those who're white, heterosexual and male.

Last edited:
As a white heterosexual male, you are confused - as you equate feminism with equality; not only that, but being a white heterosexual male and feminist/mangina points to a form of self-loathing and internalized guilt. This is the case due to siding with a movement that has nothing but contempt for those who're white, heterosexual and male.
Please quote where The Coup called himself a mangina, or please please don't make assumptions.

Either cite/site/sight the quote in which he says he is a mangina, or admit you made it up!!

As a white heterosexual male, you are confused as you equate feminism with equality; not only that, but being a white heterosexual male and feminist/mangina points to a form of self-loathing and internalized guilt. This is the case due to siding with a movement that has nothing but contempt for those who're white, heterosexual and male.

If you think this way about me, I must be one of the absolute most s**t hot blokes going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not about being mad, it's about pittying the poor, oppressed downtrodden men on this site who have to find an article about some town in Brazil to work themselves into a lather over. It is really pathetic.
Show your mettle...Queen of Begram from this day forth?

Please quote where The Coup called himself a mangina, or please please don't make assumptions.

Either cite/site/sight the quote in which he says he is a mangina, or admit you made it up!!

A mangina is a male feminist/SJW. The Coup's own posts testify as to his own standing as a mangina. If you yourself happen to be male, you, too, given your pro-feminist/SJW leanings, fall into the category of mangina.

A mangina is a male feminist/SJW. The Coup's own posts testify as to his own standing as a mangina. If you yourself happen to be male, you, too, given your pro-feminist/SJW leanings, fall into the category of mangina.
You are making assumptions.
Please post the exact quote in which the Coup or I have claimed ourselves as manginas, or stop making things up!

It's so typical of feminists like you to do this kind of thing!!

Ps. Are, you, a, fan, of, commas?

Rebecca_West_-_I_myself.jpg

Gotta say, I like that I get called a mangina. Vaginas are literally one of my favourite body parts.

Absolutely shits on an elbow. In fact, I'd put one vagina up against BOTH elbows any day of the week

This post of yours is but more evidence as to your confusion I initially pointed to in post #558. You claim to be a feminist, but your post here displays that you've "never been able to find out precisely what feminism is". How terribly sad for feminists in you and Cartwright who've attached the feminist label to themselves before knowing what feminism stands for. Such evidences the dogmatic nature in which some of feminism's adherents cling to their feminist beliefs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back