Hird-overated

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right, hes only one of the 2 greatest ever Bombers, possibly the best

Lmao, but that doesn't say much does it..... we are talking about Essendon here.... :D

If I accepted the offer to play for your club I would have easily been in the same status as Hirdy.

You Essendon fans are so full of yourselves :rolleyes:

Hird is not overrated, hes one the greatest of the past decade and a bit, behind only voss

Yeah right, hes only one of the 2 greatest ever Bombers, possibly the best

Deservedly so, we all are great.

LOL could you be any dumber? Have a closer read of the thread:eek:
Hook, line and sinker.
As a **************** doggy supporter who used to frequant this site would say. "like shooting fish in a barrow":thumbsu:

LOL could you be any dumber? Have a closer read of the thread:eek:
Hook, line and sinker.
As a **************** doggy supporter who used to frequant this site would say. "like shooting fish in a barrow":thumbsu:

Hey!

.... Don't end the fun just yet :D

Hey!

.... Don't end the fun just yet :D

Its all good, their is no limit to the stupidity of half the folk that grace these forums, there will be many more to come:thumbsu:

I'm just hoping this bloke didn't read the pages of this thread and acted on impulse when he saw the title...

I pray that is what happened, no one could be that slow. ;)

The only ones more stupid than those who take the bait are those who set it. You shouldn't be proud of the fact that you've got too much spare time on your hands and get kicks out of clogging up the board posting mindless garbage of the like.

So you're saying the fisherman is more stupid than the fish?

The farmer is more stupid than the rats, mice, bugs, insects?

If you read about, you will see why this thread was created.

In saying this, you were stupid not to look about and realise why it was set out.

Why do I have time on my hands....?? Because I am on hollidays at the moment.... A brikkies labourer and an events manager if you must know;)

Clogging up the board? Lmao at that. There has been about 2 threads created in the past week.

Sorry if I pushed a 5 month old thread onto the second page:rolleyes:

So you're saying the fisherman is more stupid than the fish?

The farmer is more stupid than the rats, mice, bugs, insects?

If you read about, you will see why this thread was created.

In saying this, you were stupid not to look about and realise why it was set out.

Why do I have time on my hands....?? Because I am on hollidays at the moment.... A brikkies labourer and an events manager if you must know;)

Clogging up the board? Lmao at that. There has been about 2 threads created in the past week.

Sorry if I pushed a 5 month old thread onto the second page:rolleyes:

:) VERY entertaining, Tambo. Luv ya work!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ForTT

Hird is the most overated injury prone hack in the AFL. He has no different class to the top 50 young players comming through. Why such a high reputation? Quite pathetic actually..

All the Bomber fans have never seen a decent essondon player for the past 10 years, hence the name tag Hird recieves. :rolleyes:

Your thoughts? :cool:

Hilarious,

amusing,

comical,

entertaining,

humorous,

jovial,

rollicking,

side-spitting comedy..

.................all the things which this thread is not:rolleyes:

yeh mate you would no to, because Richmond supporters no everything dont they.:thumbsdown:
Good afternoon kind sir. Thankyou for visiting our little forum. We hope you enjoy your stay. Now a little word of advice about this particular thread you are reading. Do with it what you will. Disregard it if you desire. Go back and read the whole thing and then hopefully you will come to the realisation that all is not what it seems. It's not difficult. Just try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back