Roast How do we get the club to act on the Cheer Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

We dont do our sport related supporting anywhere near as loud or colorful as most other sports. Which is odd cos we tend to get just as big ,if not much bigger crowds than a lot of other sports.
Most of the Soccer stadiums dont hold anywhere near the sized crowds we get here yet at times they sound like its 100,000 people singing.
Same with flags. Im not one to wave a flag myself, but in some games of the Top 14 League (French Rugby) it seems like every single person in the crowd has a flag and it looks bloody amazing.
I guess it probably comes down to the laid back personality of most Aussies. Just happy to go to a game and sit down and watch it without too many bells and whistles.
I think that's the key. More flags = more colour which would make it feel much more like a saints home game.
I want to see red, white and black absolutely everywhere for our home games. Streamers, banners, balloons,on the led lights. It's honestly not that hard too do.

Last edited:
I think that's the key. More flags = more colour which would make it feel much more like a saints home game.
I want to see red, white and black absolutely everywhere for our home games. Streamers, banners, balloons,on the led lights. It's honestly not that too do.
one flag is meh!
494746940-kansas-city-royals-fan-waves-a-flag-during-gettyimages.jpg

Shitloads of flags looks good
leinster-heineken-cup-crowd-flags.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back