Roast How do we get the club to act on the Cheer Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

If I can give a flag to help contribute to the CS would they accept? and it wouldn't be a small hand flag it would be Large. Happy to give to someone to use but must use as I am paying a bit for it but want to help.
Same here Eb. We're willing to contribute and help the CS to achieve the desired outcome but it can't be in vain. Massive flags and banners galore!!
Awesome work!! If you sit near I can give it to you if you like? If not I am probably just going to walk to the CS area in round 2 and give it to a member to use. It will be this design in a large double sided hand flag. Will look great and hopefully we can keep this building, banners, any saints flags, Pom poms and loud fresh voices is in need and can happen it just needs the heart.

Please talk with me before the game in round 2, we would be glad to receive more flags, keep the pole below 1.6m to get them in the stadium.

Probably to big for waving however the flag could be useful as a banner type flag without a pole. I would have to see it in person.

Probably to big for waving however the flag could be useful as a banner type flag without a pole. I would have to see it in person.

I will have to wait to see about a quote reply will look into it. But we will improve the CS numbers as the team improves.

Theres only one mid size goal scoring forward?
Well i actually just looked in the White pages.
There is roughly 60 listings under J.STRINGER . So im 100% sure there will be more than 1 Jake Stringer .
Can we sue that person holding that banner for false advertising?????:p

A huge 'well done' to all those offering to make flags. Homemade banners and flags are awesome. Nothing worse than seeing a cheer squad with identical sponsors/corporate flags. Love the large floggers too. Traditional aussie rules cheer squad equipment.

Well i actually just looked in the White pages.
There is roughly 60 listings under J.STRINGER . So im 100% sure there will be more than 1 Jake Stringer .
Can we sue that person holding that banner for false advertising?????:p
But how many of them are called Jakey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. So, there's this page on FB called "Justin Koschitzke Appreciation" and in it this girl who is a part of the saints cheer squad is asking for people to come up with some suggestions for new chants and wants to get more people involved as it's currently only a small group of people who actually chant in the cheer squad, which is true. She listed ones we already have, like the standard 'go saints go' or 'let's go sainters *clap clap clap*' but obviously we need some new ones.
Apparently, those are 'Tommy Hickey *clap clap clap clap clap*' and 'ah weller weller oomph' (like the grease song) and there are a couple of others but go check it for yourself, i don't rate them but we definitely do need new material for our games. I was thinking, maybe if we had one like "are you Schneider, are you Schneider, are you Schneider in disguise? Aarrreeee you Schneider in disguise?" for every time Lonie kicks a goal, or gets the ball or whatever but idk, can anyone on hear think of any good chants the cheer squad could use?

OK. So, there's this page on FB called "Justin Koschitzke Appreciation" and in it this girl who is a part of the saints cheer squad is asking for people to come up with some suggestions for new chants and wants to get more people involved as it's currently only a small group of people who actually chant in the cheer squad, which is true. She listed ones we already have, like the standard 'go saints go' or 'let's go sainters *clap clap clap*' but obviously we need some new ones.
Apparently, those are 'Tommy Hickey *clap clap clap clap clap*' and 'ah weller weller oomph' (like the grease song) and there are a couple of others but go check it for yourself, i don't rate them but we definitely do need new material for our games. I was thinking, maybe if we had one like "are you Schneider, are you Schneider, are you Schneider in disguise? Aarrreeee you Schneider in disguise?" for every time Lonie kicks a goal, or gets the ball or whatever but idk, can anyone on hear think of any good chants the cheer squad could use?
That type of stuff is from the 90s. Cheer squads in other sports moved away from that stuff a looooooonnnggggg time ago

I don't think we need any chants, should just stick to the good old stkilda (clap clap clap) but try and uniform it around the ground to get some nose, it's embarrassing hearing some of the chants!

'Leigh Montagna= Good one Joey, good one son, good one Joey, we want another one.'

Lol :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back