Status in Question How many games will Dusty get rubbed out for?

Out for how many home and away games you reckon?

• 0 games

Votes: 94 27.8%
  • 2 - 4 games

Votes: 90 26.6%
  • 5 - 8 games

Votes: 67 19.8%
  • 9 - 12 games

Votes: 40 11.8%
  • 13 - 16 games

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Home and away season

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Including finals

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Never again to play in yellow and black

Votes: 28 8.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If what is claimed is true, then I'd be seriously impressed if they rubbed him out for 8+. I think it'd send a strong message, both the AFL and the Richmond footy club. It'd be an actual just punishment.

I'm expecting 1-2 or no suspension at all though.

If what is claimed is true, then I'd be seriously impressed if they rubbed him out for 8+. I think it'd send a strong message, both the AFL and the Richmond footy club. It'd be an actual just punishment.

I'm expecting 1-2 or no suspension at all though.
Honestly I'm expecting counselling and a fine if anything tbh

What he should get however is a different conversation .

With the afl involved and Gil eager to get his own head off the back of the Hun, no chance this will be soft

As a RFC and dusty fan, at the start of this I was hoping for 1-4 but expecting 4-6

With afl involved, now hoping for 6ish, but wouldn't be shocked if he's out till the break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a worse offence to threaten to stab a woman with chopsticks compared to stabbing a man with chopsticks?

Bane for life and ASIO watchlist for mine.
We need to tighten restrictions on Chopstick possession also me thinks. This s**t is getting out of hand.

Is it a worse offence to threaten to stab a woman with chopsticks compared to stabbing a man with chopsticks?

Bane for life and ASIO watchlist for mine.
We need to tighten restrictions on Chopstick possession also me thinks. This s**t is getting out of hand.
Yes

A)why?
B)What about an effete man?
a) Because in most cases a woman is going to be substantially less able to defend herself than a man
b) That's a stupid question, but my answer was in relation to most cases as said above.

6 and 50k. AFL might actually pull their finger out on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back