how many islamic austraians fighting o/s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six threads on Islamic fundamentalism now?

* them. Remove their passports, send ASIS to track them down and lock them up.

Enter dialogue with Islamic groups and televise condemnation for them heading overseas in the first place.

Remind me oh wise Blackcat, how many blokes were there in the cell that caused the 7/7 attacks?

Hmmmmm. A drill of the exact same scenario in the exact same location at the exact same time on the same day. Seriously, what are the odds?

Hmmmmm. A drill of the exact same scenario in the exact same location at the exact same time on the same day. Seriously, what are the odds?
XUl5S0WmkKQ__s759x427.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JUst out of interest I wonder how many members of the Aus armed Forces are Muslim.

Probably the same number who are Jewish. It amazes me that they will go "home" and do military service but won't lower themselves to walk into an ADF recruiting office and join the Australian Army.

Probably the same number who are Jewish. It amazes me that they will go "home" and do military service but won't lower themselves to walk into an ADF recruiting office and join the Australian Army.

Some of them do, the good ones.

The ones that go back to fight, would never join the ADF as they would be fighting against the very people they originally went home to fight for!

Some of them do, the good ones.

The ones that go back to fight, would never join the ADF as they would be fighting against the very people they originally went home to fight for!

The Jews?

Oh, thought you were talking about the Muslims.

FYI there's a lot more Muslims in Aus than Jews, so if there's an even amount of both in the ADF then that says a lot.

No what says a lot is that they, the Jews, won't join the military in their home country Australia, but will still go serve in the IDF.

Jewish first, Australian second.

No what says a lot is that they, the Jews, won't join the military in their home country Australia, but will still go serve in the IDF.

Jewish first, Australian second.

#YesAllJews :rolleyes:

Go to Western Shitney and ask a few of the locals whether they'd rather fight in the ADF or in a holy Jihad from Lakemba to Al-Sham

#YesAllJews :rolleyes:

Go to Western Shitney and ask a few of the locals whether they'd rather fight in the ADF or in a holy Jihad from Lakemba to Al-Sham

I could ask you what would you do? How close to a recruiting office have you come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back