Toast Humble brag everyone get stuffed thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
In the spirit of the what you got wrong thread what did you get so so deliciously right!

I kept saying the last couple years we needed to abandon the extra at the stoppages and play with a -1. When you have the talent you do in there you give them space to work. Taking away all the extra numbers forced Oliver and Trac to do it themself rather than dinky 2m handballs

May and Lever. Knew they weren't just an investment for 2019.

From June 2020

I always thought Ben Brown was going to straighten us up

In the spirit of the what you got wrong thread what did you get so so deliciously right!

I kept saying the last couple years we needed to abandon the extra at the stoppages and play with a -1. When you have the talent you do in there you give them space to work. Taking away all the extra numbers forced Oliver and Trac to do it themself rather than dinky 2m handballs

May and Lever. Knew they weren't just an investment for 2019.

From June 2020

Haha, I remember reading that post the first time.

Besides being the only one here who wanted to re-rookie Nev Jetta all thos years ago (might have mentioned it once or twice!!!), I also wanted Big Bad Vegan Brenny Brown in, and also urged loyalty and calm with Chomper Harmes and Viney.

Finally a space on BigFooty/the internet for those of us who are always right. Great initiative Topkent

Pretty happy to have backed in Bowey to hold his spot for finals, he just got better every game. Made a case for Sparrow as well when others would have had him out.

Same with Brayshaw, called it two months ago that he would get the job done in a big final and he delivered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are here for the self fellatio I’ve always been behind May and Lever. Lot of people bagged those deals over the journey but I was always confident both would be very good players for us and be worth the price we paid. If you look at what we did with the Lever deal now we absolutely smashed it too considering we got Petty with the pick the Crows sent us.

Love Tom Sparrow, knows how to get in an under.

I’m a very humble man, so I won’t bother reminding everyone that I’ve always defended Brayshaw, backed Hunt, was adamant having Oliver and Viney butting heads in the midfield was a coaching issue that could easily be addressed, was the first person here to demand the club employ Big Benny Brown at any cost, defended ANB, accurately predicted Petracca for the Norm Smith in an absolute smashing, and said from day one Dees are the *in’ best and we’re winning the flag. Guess what? We’re the *in’ best and we won the flag. Told you.

How’s the pre-season prediction thread: Dees flag, Dogs unbalanced, Port crap, brisbane overrated. Yeah that was me.

I’m sure there’s more, I’ll be sure to update this thread soon 👍🏾

I’m a very humble man, so I won’t bother reminding everyone that I’ve always defended Brayshaw, backed Hunt, was adamant having Oliver and Viney in the midfield was a coaching issue that could easily be addressed, was the first person here to demand the club employ Big Benny Brown at any cost, defended ANB, accurately predicted Petracca for the Norm Smith in an absolute smashing, and said from day one Dees are the fu**in’ best and we’re winning the flag. Guess what? We’re the fu**in’ best and we won the flag. Told you.

How’s the pre-season prediction thread: Dees flag, Dogs unbalanced, Port crap, brisbane overrated. Yeah that was me.
But did you turn off the game halfway through the third because you saw the 93 point turn around coming?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back