Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he had only been at Albury and Jindera and nth Albury for a few games so that's only 3? I hear the player are willing to go as the coaching ppl are not well liked at Jindera ??

Think he had only been at Albury and Jindera and nth Albury for a few games so that's only 3? I hear the player are willing to go as the coaching ppl are not well liked at Jindera ??

Would be interested to see which coach/es you are referring too. as Jindera have like 5-6. Pretty sure they have Stevenson, wilson, sibra, hilton, story and one other ???

But in saying that, my understanding is Jindera players have a habit of turning on the coaching staff when things are not going the way they hoped.

From a player point of view, they annoached 7 retirements from their senior list and they have not been as active as they normally are, so maybe its jindera's time to sink back into the pack....

2007-BUSHIES/ALBURY
2008-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2009-ALBURY-PREMIERS
2010-JINDERA
2011-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2012-YACK
THIS IS SINCE HE BEEN PLAYING SENIOR FOOTBALL.
i say good luck to him,been a good player for the dogs and there is so much money being thrown around if he doesnt pick it up some one else will.most players in each club will jump ship for more money.
EXAMPLES
BB SAINTS-SCHILG to raiders
WALLA-KOLHAGEN to gggm
CUL-KLEMKE to canberra
HENTY-A.WILSON to jindera
HOLBROOK-MCLEAN to who ever is keen
OSBORNE-
LOCKHART-
RW TIGERS-BROWN to raider
MAGPIES-NICHOLSON from howlong
HOWLONG-BRADSHAWS from dederang
JINDERA-K.WILSON to chiltern
CROWS-MULWALA GROUP to home
CDHBU-LOYAL

this is how country footy is.a game of how many different jumpers you collect in your career.

Dont think Cul raided magpies at all. At the time they didnt have a coach, and do you blame them for leaving? They were probably getting sick of losing most weeks. Love the way people get on here and assume all the top clubs spend huge money ( Jindera,Cul, Howlong etc). Some guys actually play for the jumper and less coin to be in a successful side. I bet if you got your hands on the treasurers report from some clubs that missed finals, you would be surprised of the amount of money they spend compared to other clubs. I bet RW tigers spent a s**t load more than half the sides that finished in the top 6. How long has the coach been there? Maybe time for a change. Has not achieved much at all. Someone out there must really like him.:p

some clubs have to spend the dollars to get out of the rut. get a couple of big names, hoping that others follow. i.e walla next year.
then once become a more successful club, player payments ease abit.

some clubs have to spend the dollars to get out of the rut. get a couple of big names, hoping that others follow. i.e walla next year.
then once become a more successful club, player payments ease abit.

Yeah this is about right. Its easy to have a crack at a team for spending big, but when they have been in the crapper for a while, what else is there to do. Cul did it in 07, they were hopeless the year before, and jindera as well, after they struggled for a few years.

I think its abit stiff that Jindera are gonna make it tough on blokes to leave who signed early. If they are 2's and fringe players like NOP said, then surely letting them go is better than keeping them and have bad blood around the place. And if they are 1's players, they would probably be 2 time premiership players, and given alot back to the club. Wouldnt be good for player and club to part on bad terms.

2007-BUSHIES/ALBURY
2008-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2009-ALBURY-PREMIERS
2010-JINDERA
2011-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2012-YACK
i say good luck to him,been a good player for the dogs and there is so much money being thrown around if he doesnt pick it up some one else will.most players in each club will jump ship for more money.
EXAMPLES
WALLA-KOLHAGEN to gggm
CUL-KLEMKE to canberra
OSBORNE-
LOCKHART-
CDHBU-LOYAL

this is how country footy is.a game of how many different jumpers you collect in your career.
Interesting little exercise wilson17 but a lot of your assumptions are just that assumptions based on fiction...Kholhagen did not leave walla for money...Nicho went to magpies through loyalty to a mate...wilson didnt leave henty for more money,he gave henty 6 years good service and was forced out by some rednecks on the committee and bradshaws will be rewarded handsomely I am sure but maybe the lure of 4 brothers playing together was pretty good motivation...so stick to writing about something you know about...there is enough dribble on here now thanks.

Would be interested to see which coach/es you are referring too. as Jindera have like 5-6. Pretty sure they have Stevenson, wilson, sibra, hilton, story and one other ???

But in saying that, my understanding is Jindera players have a habit of turning on the coaching staff when things are not going the way they hoped.

From a player point of view, they annoached 7 retirements from their senior list and they have not been as active as they normally are, so maybe its jindera's time to sink back into the pack....
have to be Stevenson had the same thing happen to every club hes been to lol shits hit the fan at the kennel great work Kenny... your chance to stand up so called X FACTOR......

Trent Castles has signed with Yackandandah for a few $$ short of 3 zero's. (Huge money) He is attempting to take a few with him however the players that he has approached and that have agreed to go have all recently signed new contarcts with Jindera. The club will take a strong stance with these other players. These players were in the bottom half of our senior list in the 20-30 bracket and spent large periods in the 2's. Trent will leave a masssive hole but everyone is replaceable.

If they want to go why stop them ?NOP if you got offered lets say "a few $$ short of 3 zeros "would you go ???

2007-BUSHIES/ALBURY
2008-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2009-ALBURY-PREMIERS
2010-JINDERA
2011-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2012-YACK
EXAMPLES
WALLA-KOLHAGEN to gggm
CUL-KLEMKE to canberra
OSBORNE-
LOCKHART-
CDHBU-LOYAL

Wilson17, you obviously have no idea and no brains. In terms of 3 of the players you mentioned, Kade Klemke, Luke Schilg and Aiden Brown, all have left clubs to play at a higher level. Why begrudge a player for playing a higher level. Luke and Aiden both went to Raiders to play O and M again. Kade on the other hand, left Cul to coach in Canberra, to further his footballing career. All have valid reasons to leave last years' clubs. Also Matt Bradshaw left Dederang to play with his brothers, yet another valid reason to leave. Kirk Wilson also left Jindera to be assistant coach at Chiltern, an opportunity that Jindera were not willing to give him. Not everything is as black and white as you like to believe, or maybe you are arent bright enough to understand?

Wilson17, you obviously have no idea and no brains. In terms of 3 of the players you mentioned, Kade Klemke, Luke Schilg and Aiden Brown, all have left clubs to play at a higher level. Why begrudge a player for playing a higher level. Luke and Aiden both went to Raiders to play O and M again. Kade on the other hand, left Cul to coach in Canberra, to further his footballing career. All have valid reasons to leave last years' clubs. Also Matt Bradshaw left Dederang to play with his brothers, yet another valid reason to leave. Kirk Wilson also left Jindera to be assistant coach at Chiltern, an opportunity that Jindera were not willing to give him. Not everything is as black and white as you like to believe, or maybe you are arent bright enough to understand?
LOL-He's a troll.16 year old kid on holidays with some time on his hands but limited knowledge to match.Please don't waste anytime on responding to him again.You forgot to add R Leahy from your "LOTYAL" club troll:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

have to be Stevenson had the same thing happen to every club hes been to lol shits hit the fan at the kennel great work Kenny... your chance to stand up so called X FACTOR......
didnt X-FACTOR sign up at yack as well.him and his brothers as well.left jindera.just what i was told over night .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol no lose for jindera there...just hope he can make the final 21 there:confused:

If i am think of the same person you are I'd probably say that,that
Bloke will not only make the top 5 out there he will also kick 70+ goals for the yr and by the look of the blokes yack have signed not just looking at the Jindera boys they (yack) will make top 5!!!..

I dnt see why blokes have digs at other players why
They hide behind fake names !!

If i am think of the same person you are I'd probably say that,that
Bloke will not only make the top 5 out there he will also kick 70+ goals for the yr and by the look of the blokes yack have signed not just looking at the Jindera boys they (yack) will make top 5!!!..

I dnt see why blokes have digs at other players why
They hide behind fake names !!
Hey champ who's hiddin troy cooper howlong buddy.. lol gee that league not to strong these days 70 my ass...:eek:

lol made ya self known you really are a D#@k head josh.. AFTER THAT COMMENT ITS COOPS BUDDY GOOD LUCK UP THERE YOU WILL NEED IT:confused:

I no who I'd rather in my side a guy that runs around hitting ppl from behind or a guy that just plays footy each week that's not any super star but is really handy to have !!! Good one coops real good

Osbourne seem to be coming along ok with good numbers at training, the return of Matty Clark and Marty Barr along with Cal Mclay who will be on one leg should help them climb up the ladder, they are also chasing 09 gun Brendon McKelvie although Cal Litchfield wont return and the Mango players from last year could return home given Willis has gone to Culcairn:p

2007-BUSHIES/ALBURY
2008-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2009-ALBURY-PREMIERS
2010-JINDERA
2011-JINDERA-PREMIERS
2012-YACK
EXAMPLES
WALLA-KOLHAGEN to gggm
CUL-KLEMKE to canberra
OSBORNE-
LOCKHART-
CDHBU-LOYAL

this is horse s**t!!
clearly this kid cant be from cdbhu, do they even have internet out there? and no maccas to use the wifi?

Shocked and saddened to hear of the sudden death on xmas eve, of ex Walbundrie player and community stawell, Reg Star, at only 45 years of age.My sympathy to all the family and friends. A great guy, gone to soon.

Shocked and saddened to hear of the sudden death on xmas eve, of ex Walbundrie player and community stawell, Reg Star, at only 45 years of age.My sympathy to all the family and friends. A great guy, gone to soon.

Condolences to all at Walbundrie footy club, we bicker and bitch and moan at movements, each other, money etc then something like this comes along and puts things into perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back