Hume League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, can Walbundrie/Rand beat Henty in this weekends GF.? Whats your opinions.?
Should be a bumper crowd in attendance, as 7 football clubs are represented on the day.

Guys, can Walbundrie/Rand beat Henty in this weekends GF.? Whats your opinions.?
Should be a bumper crowd in attendance, as 7 football clubs are represented on the day.

It should be a great day. RW definitely can but if I was to lay down a tip id say Henty by about 3 goals.
Did want to mention what was one of the more emotional yet respectful things I've seen in my time in footy. After the 14s prelim between Holbrook and Lockhart the amount of respect shown by the Holbrook players who kept their post match celebrations in check out of respect for the lockhart players, who as we know tragically lost a team mate during the week.
In fact both lots of supporters which there was 100s clapped the Lockhart boys from the ground. I could see the emotion of the situation got to a lot of people particularly those from Lockhart, but the show of respect for these courageous young fellas from all was outstanding.
Another example of how this game can bring people together even during the toughest of situations.
Well done by Holbrook, the League and everyone from the Lockhart Football Club.

It should be a great day. RW definitely can but if I was to lay down a tip id say Henty by about 3 goals.
Did want to mention what was one of the more emotional yet respectful things I've seen in my time in footy. After the 14s prelim between Holbrook and Lockhart the amount of respect shown by the Holbrook players who kept their post match celebrations in check out of respect for the lockhart players, who as we know tragically lost a team mate during the week.
In fact both lots of supporters which there was 100s clapped the Lockhart boys from the ground. I could see the emotion of the situation got to a lot of people particularly those from Lockhart, but the show of respect for these courageous young fellas from all was outstanding.
Another example of how this game can bring people together even during the toughest of situations.
Well done by Holbrook, the League and everyone from the Lockhart Football Club.

NOP, yes , great stuff..... cant beat that.

It's great to see BB Saints make the 2's grand final. Hopefully the can win as they have got so close the last few years. Jindera have a few handy senior players in the two's this week. Namely Eggmayo and Murray. I'm tipping that SOC will be able to contain either of them. Screaming Eagle will be a mess but will calm down and be at his flying best. Well done guys. Saints by 1 points because that's all it takes to win.
Now onto the big clash Henty should be to strong but if injuries accur look out. With Memo close to his ton and some ball magents for RW anything is possible. Should be a cracker. Henty by 2 goals.

Tips for the grand finals
U/14 CDHBU
u/17 osborne
Ressies Jindera
Seniors Henty
U14s CDHBU
U17s Osborne
Res Brock Burrum
Sen Rand-walbundrie
Brock twos seem to have the wood over jindera and look to match up well on jindera. Rand look to be hugely underated and were by far the best team we played this year.

U14s CDHBU
U17s Osborne
Res Brock Burrum
Sen Rand-walbundrie
Brock twos seem to have the wood over jindera and look to match up well on jindera. Rand look to be hugely underated and were by far the best team we played this year.

Under 14s CDHBU to win by 38 points
Under 17s Osborne to win by 24 points
Seconds BB to win by 3 points
Firsts Rand Walbundrie to win by 20 points
BOG Number 5 for RW.

Under 14s CDHBU to win by 38 points
Under 17s Osborne to win by 24 points
Seconds BB to win by 3 points
Firsts Rand Walbundrie to win by 20 points
BOG Number 5 for RW.
I see Henty are the majority of the tipsters choice to win.
I will tip Walbundrie to win this one by some 18 points,

Good crowd at Walbundrie today. The game wasn't quite the tight contest that everyone may have hoped for. Heath Ohlin was clearly BOG and isn't he keen on himself? Henty keep producing good kids as they have for a long time now and apparently had 14 players today who came through the juniors.
The Tigers looked a bit flat and Henty just outnumbered them at every loose ball. I thought Josh Marmo actually presented ok and hit the ball well in the air and could have rewarded himself with a couple of big grabs if he had more sticky hands. He never really got much opportunity to lead to teammates who had a bit of time due to Henty's pressure.
Sadly the umpires tried to influence the game too much and gifted Henty a few goals with down field frees and 50m penalties. Luckily it didn't affect the result.
Another good day of Hume League Footy with 4 clubs taking out flags.

Good crowd at Walbundrie today. The game wasn't quite the tight contest that everyone may have hoped for. Heath Ohlin was clearly BOG and isn't he keen on himself? Henty keep producing good kids as they have for a long time now and apparently had 14 players today who came through the juniors.
The Tigers looked a bit flat and Henty just outnumbered them at every loose ball. I thought Josh Marmo actually presented ok and hit the ball well in the air and could have rewarded himself with a couple of big grabs if he had more sticky hands. He never really got much opportunity to lead to teammates who had a bit of time due to Henty's pressure.
Sadly the umpires tried to influence the game too much and gifted Henty a few goals with down field frees and 50m penalties. Luckily it didn't affect the result.
Another good day of Hume League Footy with 4 clubs taking out flags.

Another season gone and a deserving premier in Henty! Now for the fun time of year "Silly season", anyone heard of any player movement? Coaches for Billabong, Walla, Cdhbu or Lockhart??

Imsagine james Richards and sparks Lenon coaching alongside each other one an absolute gun and then Richards possibly the worst player in the Hume league surely he is not still involved in the coaching
Another season gone and a deserving premier in Henty! Now for the fun time of year "Silly season", anyone heard of any player movement? Coaches for Billabong, Walla, Cdhbu or Lockhart??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading the paper today looks like Walla has merged with the Wodonga Saints, hopefully he's taking the best of the bunch for their sake. Is Tom Stead staying or is he leaving with Bally?

Pretty boring forum here at present, heard the Power have signed a new coach who boasts a fairly impressive resume and bringing a few guys with him, Spiders on the verge of signing a few handy signings aswell. Big whisper of a player who a Hume league club busted their ass to get him their is now heading back the O&M?

Wouldnt be Mc donald to Raiders would it? Also see Ryan Hon signed at Albury

Im no longer on the loop obviously so this is my opinion only. Have heard Raiders have thrown a fair mint at macca and he is weighing up weather his body can hold up at that level.
I dont think he can as I seen him struggle week to week this year. But he is a professional and it wouldn't surprise me. As far as I know nothing has been signed anywhere but its still up for consideration

Im no longer on the loop obviously so this is my opinion only. Have heard Raiders have thrown a fair mint at macca and he is weighing up weather his body can hold up at that level.
I dont think he can as I seen him struggle week to week this year. But he is a professional and it wouldn't surprise me. As far as I know nothing has been signed anywhere but its still up for consideration

He would be a good fit for them because they were pretty young last year and Cresswell seems to be adding a few more. He'd be a good ass coach. Got a good footy brain.

Heard there is a big exodus at Culcairn. Morris and the Haines brothers going to CAK. Hearing that all of the Wagga boys are leaving now that the coach is gone since they all came down together. In a bit of trouble if that is true.

news is Billabong signing Danny Stevens to coach, and have some big signings ready to put pen to paper now.

What a great pick up for the Hume League. The league seems to be getting stronger all the time and he becomes the 3rd former O&M coach to be coaching out here this season. Hopefully it makes for a strong interleague side as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back