Hume League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have high expectations on Trotter, will be handy but won't be in Lockharts top 5. Recruit Anthony Watt looked a bit on the large side on the weekend, Richards, caught his finals games last year for Northern Jets, handy when he has the footy, not willing to get a hard ball or a 50/50 ball on the ground. Looking forward to the new season though, looks like it could be tight at the top.
Im also looking forward to it, the comp has never looked better

Don't have high expectations on Trotter, will be handy but won't be in Lockharts top 5. Recruit Anthony Watt looked a bit on the large side on the weekend, Richards, caught his finals games last year for Northern Jets, handy when he has the footy, not willing to get a hard ball or a 50/50 ball on the ground. Looking forward to the new season though, looks like it could be tight at the top.
Your kidding about trotter not being top 5 surely. If they have 4 players better then him no 1 will beat them. Easily their best player. Yea Billy watt is a big boy, could be a liability if he doesn't get fit. Did u watch the game Friday night? Hoey went very well and Richards was in their top 3 on the ground, spoke to plenty of people about him, not only from here but around the place. all have said he has 1 of the best footy brains you'll ever come across. Zac sheather is the 1 to watch. Will be the most dominant ruck in the comp

Your kidding about trotter not being top 5 surely. If they have 4 players better then him no 1 will beat them. Easily their best player. Yea Billy watt is a big boy, could be a liability if he doesn't get fit. Did u watch the game Friday night? Hoey went very well and Richards was in their top 3 on the ground, spoke to plenty of people about him, not only from here but around the place. all have said he has 1 of the best footy brains you'll ever come across. Zac sheather is the 1 to watch. Will be the most dominant ruck in the comp
I like to think my top 5 players are players who play week in week out, I could be wrong, but have heard he is only playing 10games or so then Finals in they make it(good chance). Never said Richards doesn't have the brains for the game, but in a game where winning a hard ball or 50/50 contest could win you a game, I wouldn't be betting on him to get that footy, give him the ball though and other teams will pay. Love a good ruckman, first use of the footy is a good thing.

I like to think my top 5 players are players who play week in week out, I could be wrong, but have heard he is only playing 10games or so then Finals in they make it(good chance). Never said Richards doesn't have the brains for the game, but in a game where winning a hard ball or 50/50 contest could win you a game, I wouldn't be betting on him to get that footy, give him the ball though and other teams will pay. Love a good ruckman, first use of the footy is a good thing.
Yea your right in what your saying. I was simply saying Trotter would be their best player talent wise, and I've no idea how many games he is playing. I only saw Richards play friday night so can't really confirm or deny. I'll take your word for it, and yes a good ruckman is very valuable, something Lockhart have lacked for a while.

BB
RWT
Jindera
Holbrook
Lockhart
Henty

With CDHBU close by

Wooden spoon: Slightly improved (surely have to) Murray Magpies.

Trotter was a top 10 AFL draftee so my guess is he will be a very handy addition to the Hume League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and last warning: I do not want to see the real names of posters posted on Big Footy. This time it's only a red card, next time it's a perma.

If you are refering to me, im not craig mannagh, but he is a good friend of mine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not referring to you mate, all the best to Craig Mannagh though. Great to hear he's involved in footy again.

As for the Hawks2009, I think most people have worked out who he is so I wont put his name on the board, he does that enough himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Grills won't make the impact on the ovens & murray we thought he would, unfortunately it looks like he will have a knee reco after injuring it in the last praccy match against Benalla. Also heard tigers officials weren't happy with the surface and wanted the game called off before it started.

Read in the paper The Matt McDonald still hasn't been cleared to jindera. Anyone know what north Albury want? If a guy doesn't want to be there why would u want to keep him.

Read in the paper The Matt McDonald still hasn't been cleared to jindera. Anyone know what north Albury want? If a guy doesn't want to be there why would u want to keep him.

Do Jindera not have any money left to release him ? Obviously lavington came to some $$ agreement with north for prior.

Any practice matches last n
Do Jindera not have any money left to release him ? Obviously lavington came to some $$ agreement with north for prior.

Going through the process. Don't want to make any comment further as I would hate to say anything that could compromise the case.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back