If Collingwood and Carlton played in the 2013 GF, who would you rather win?

If Collingwood and Carlton played in the 2013 GF, who would you rather win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In case I haven't made it clear, I really didn't (don't) like John Elliot.

You should love him.

He nearly single handedly destroyed Carlton.

Left us nearly ten million in debt, stripped of draft picks, with a bloated list, and reliant on life support just to survive.

If you've in any way enjoyed watching Carlton get the s**t flogged out of us on a weekly basis for the past ten years, next time you see Jack Elliott, shake his hand.

You should love him.

He nearly single handedly destroyed Carlton.

Left us nearly ten million in debt, stripped of draft picks, with a bloated list, and reliant on life support just to survive.

If you've in any way enjoyed watching Carlton get the s**t flogged out of us on a weekly basis for the past ten years, next time you see Jack Elliott, shake his hand.

My dislike of his demeanour outweighs all else. :p

And as I've said, I may hate Carlton and have enjoyed their fall from grace, but that doesn't mean I would have wanted to see your club fold- which is nearly exactly what happened, all because of him.

As far as I'm concerned, Carlton fans, every single one of you, should detest the bloke more than anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, Carlton fans, every single one of you, should detest the bloke more than anyone.

Preaching to the converted bro.

If you look up 'Hubris' in the dictionary, im fairly sure one would find a picture of big Jack next to the word.

His 'the rules dont apply to me' and 'money first' mentality poisoned (and nearly destroyed) our club. Drove Hamill away, created a mercenary attitude, oversaw widespread rorting (not just of the cap, but also of our members by hiding the 6 million white elephant of a grandstand at Princes park).

Arguably the worst thing he did was anger the AFL. Followed by presenting them with an opportunity to smash him.

Which they did.

Incidentally you guys are in front on our boards (by a margin).

We both know the first to 17 gets the bragging rights.

Back