"If the draft wasn't compromised" 2011 Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Next to his mummy until an interstate club dragged him away kicking and screaming.

Just on that, I think giants have played it poorly. Could have traded him, and could have refused to delist him; I assume he had a 2 year contract. Now they have a precedant which other young players are going to be looking at. Still I guess we can't all be tough guys like Buckley, White etc.

Good effort on making this thread mate, I mean fair enough you have your opinion, but we already stocked up on talks last year and drafting anymore talls would do us no harm or good. Talls generally take about 3-4 years to come on and with kids such as Taylor Adams, I honestly don't think even with an umcompromised draft we will take Elton.

Would someone with in depth knowledge
be able to come up with a top 25 ranking similar to what Emma Quayle does every year but rather than doing a mock draft (ie including teams needs etc) just purely rank the players. BUT include the 17 yr olds that GWS took last year as well as O'meara & Crouch (obviously they're a touch younger though).

Really keen to see where Crouch in particular ranks against coniglio, Wingard, Tyson, WHE, O'meara etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back