IF we get Karnezis...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will improve our list, a smart forward player, make it happen:thumbsu:

Interesting sample quotes from the Brisbane board
"Whoever takes him has to accept that his defensive game will never be great, and he needs to be coached to his strengths (i.e his elusive goal scoring ability)."
"No place for these footballers in the modern game. Will need to improve it or will not make it regardless of where he plays, IMO."

And from jlind78 a North supporter "As I live in Brisbane I see a lot of the Lions and like what I've seen of him.
As in he has the attributes but doesn't get either enough possessions for a mid or enough goals for a forward."

Watched him pretty closely this year for Dreamteam purposes. Think he would fit in very well at North. Great kick. Gets into open space well.

I see him moreso challenging Harper than Wright.

If he hasn't kicked 4 or more on Delaney then we offer pick 98.

Alternatively, we made an agreement with Brisbane NOT to send Delaney to them in which case we get Karnezis and their first round pick for our 2nd round pick.

Reported before on SEN that Colliwobbles' Derek Hine remains confident he'll head to the Pies still, prompting a group "WTF?" from Theo X and Marco "they can't match that pick 47 offer!" Anyhoo, we shall see in the next "coupla days" as Con the Potato Tomato seller would say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reported before on SEN that Colliwobbles' Derek Hine remains confident he'll head to the Pies still, prompting a group "WTF?" from Theo X and Marco "they can't match that pick 47 offer!" Anyhoo, we shall see in the next "coupla days" as Con the Potato Tomato seller would say.

doesn't 65 beat 67? why would we offer 47?;):confused:

I think we are putting a lot of time into Bugg - i hear actually approached us.

Which would help explain Bon's call that "players, or their managers, are coming to us saying they want to play with us" which he made during his Syd speech.

Bugg was the rumour on twitter this arvo.
Is he the medium defender we need to compliment Mullet and McDonald?

I like bugg. He was a midfielder at u18s I think. But obviously played defense for GWS.

I would give pick 30 for him - but I'm sure there's a lot more to it and depends on our needs and what gws want - which is prob more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back