incentive for reserve players ?

Remove this Banner Ad

zohnn

Debutant
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i just dont see the incentive for reserves players , senior players keep getting games even though Scott has admitted that we are carrying players.he has brought in sira and Anthony a few times only to be drop them the following week,even though greenwood played a decent game and was one of our better players im pretty sure if cunnington was ready to go he would have also been dropped.

i feel its time to reward gysberts ,he has been playing some good football .even though he is coming from Melbourne ,he needs to work on his body and other things he needs to improve , the times he did play afl football he was more than serviceable and showed that he was capable of afl standard.the sooner he gets games under his belt the better and closer we are in achieving the next premiership.
i feel at yrs end tough decisions need to be made of a few senior players , the likes of b mac ,McDonald,wood ,gysberts,garner,daw,harper,mcgennies,Currie and Kennedy would need to get game time.

also were is Kennedy at ?
not to play a single game in four years is ridiculous. he has endured some injuries got pass them and has improved his game to the point were he needs to be the very least tested to see what he can do at the top level.

the state of mind that Scott and the selection board have chosen to follow may develop an unhealthy environment which may be detrimental to the culture and direction of the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back