Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

When , at training this morning or game day
Game day. Looked like another similar mid to what we already have. Obviously too early to make any long term judgement. Maybe my expectations were raised by how highly he is spoken in these forums and I only watched it on tv

Game day. Looked like another similar mid to what we already have. Obviously too early to make any long term judgement. Maybe my expectations were raised by how highly he is spoken in these forums and I only watched it on tv
His game was average on the weekend. Not great or bad. His previous games were better. Strong in the contest already at 18, good disposal and finds a lot of the ball. Seems to kick goals too.

Apparently and i am parroting a journo who said it would be very hard to concentrate on line and length when the condition of bumps and legions can quickly turn into a cauliflower but we digress
Your parroting is correct. I can't believe I didn't hear about that until now. Thankfully no images in the article.

His game was average on the weekend. Not great or bad. His previous games were better. Strong in the contest already at 18, good disposal and finds a lot of the ball. Seems to kick goals too.
Yeah I though he was pretty efficient. Doesn't have express speed but is decent off the mark. Showed good vision and hit the target roughly three times more than our no 1 mid. Barass showed really good signs.

I went to training this morning as well and he moved pretty well in that. Looked like he is keen to go as hard as he can albeit a relatively light training session. Good to see MacKenzie there and seems to be minus crutches or moon boot. Obviously out for the year but gotta be good for him. Tunbridge was on crutches while Brown, Selwood, Ellis, McGovern, Darling, Lamb, Karpany and Magginnis were not there. (unless inside)

Good to see Cavka walking laps with Butler while LeCras and Yeo were jogging laps. Newman did a bit of walking and jogging and then had some kicks with his right foot only. Had some protection on his right hand and did not use it much. Interesting using using his non preferred, either he has a problem with his left or he has been told to work to become more 2 sided.

The other interesting thing was Maginnis not being there. I would have thought if Cavka is out there then Magginnis would also be there as his injury occurred towards the end of last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I though he was pretty efficient. Doesn't have express speed but is decent off the mark. Showed good vision and hit the target roughly three times more than our no 1 mid. Barass showed really good signs.

I went to training this morning as well and he moved pretty well in that. Looked like he is keen to go as hard as he can albeit a relatively light training session. Good to see MacKenzie there and seems to be minus crutches or moon boot. Obviously out for the year but gotta be good for him. Tunbridge was on crutches while Brown, Selwood, Ellis, McGovern, Darling, Lamb, Karpany and Magginnis were not there. (unless inside)

Good to see Cavka walking laps with Butler while LeCras and Yeo were jogging laps. Newman did a bit of walking and jogging and then had some kicks with his right foot only. Had some protection on his right hand and did not use it much. Interesting using using his non preferred, either he has a problem with his left or he has been told to work to become more 2 sided.

The other interesting thing was Maginnis not being there. I would have thought if Cavka is out there then Magginnis would also be there as his injury occurred towards the end of last season.
Thankyou For The Update

What do you expect from him? There's a reason why no one wanted to bid on him at all.

Yeah but he will still play

headless-chickens.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back