Is it time for a "Bradley Hill. Where's he at ?" Thread ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Down At Gillon

Team Captain
Aug 24, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
North Old Boys
Let's face it, he's been a bit off compared to what we know he can do , and these types of threads seem to give a player the lift they need :)

Been poor the last month or so but still easily best 22

The knee problem has slowed him down a bit, but he still contributes.

He's copped tags.
It's strange that Brad's getting the tag and not Smithy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The knee problem has slowed him down a bit, but he still contributes.

He's copped tags.
It's strange that Brad's getting the tag and not Smithy.

I reckon it's because Hilly is an absolute destroyer because of his delivery inside 50....always hits a target and is really deadly. Whereas Smithy just creates run and space and overlap. Maybe more dangerous inside 50 and kicks more goals though.

Think he also suffered from trying to be slotted into Cyril's role up forward. Thankfully he's back toward the wings now where he belongs and is looking better for it. Hopefully with the emergence of Langford and with the veteran midfield back he also escapes the brunt of opposition attention that he was getting mid-season.

Only still very young and is very much learning his caper. I don't like these kinds of threads...
All good Hawks, I was taking the P155 anyway. Usually these threads appear after a couple of weeks where a player is down on his usual output. Just trying to lighten the mood :)

He's a young kid who will go through peaks and troughs in his career. I'll back him to get back to his best soon.

Has he made any progress on the - he can't "bust the packs open" or "stick a hard tackle" complaints?

Was it Enright that ran through him like a turnstile on Sat night? Meh, who gives?

Bloke gets in and competes when the ball is in dispute and chases when the opposition have it. Probably all you can ask of him at this stage.

Was it Enright that ran through him like a turnstile on Sat night? Meh, who gives?

Bloke gets in and competes when the ball is in dispute and chases when the opposition have it. Probably all you can ask of him at this stage.

was taking the piss mate, love the way he goes about it and will never expect him to be picked for busting open packs/hard tackling...

he is the one player that keeps running and making a target for the players with the ball when most of our others are knackered....

I remember people saying this last year around this time.

130110_gf12.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back