is there a better player in the AFL right now than Robbbbbbbbbie Gray?

Remove this Banner Ad

No one should come back from an injury that gruesome to have arguably the best individual year of every player in the comp within 2 years of said injury. No one. What he's achieved is a magnificent feat.
Fyfe and ablett had better years. Ablett missed a third of the season through injury. Fyfe missed three games through suspension. Neither of those things happen and gray doesn't win the AFLCA award.

He did, so good luck to him. And he's overcome a long history of injury to do it. But don't forget that another bloke quite likely had a better year but played less games. And another was a mile ahead of both before he did his shoulder.

It's a wonderful narrative. He's a genuine gun. Both let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater to suit said narrative.

Hope he keeps up his current level for the next 4-5 years, ill be shattered if hes only a one year wonder, just because of how good he is to watch.

Hope he wins the brownlow too.

Lol at all the offended Freo tools! Gray would currently be in the top 10 AFL player rankings I reckon!
I agree with you calling the Freo guys fools for saying Gray isn't the best player/right up there but I wouldn't use the AFL player rankings to back up your point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back