Is Zac Dawson The Worst Player In The AFL

Dawson

• Yes

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 85.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I voted no, on the basis it's only his 6th game. Give him a bloody chance.

Good player, just needs to back himself and not jump when under pressure.

The kid will be good. He's on a steep learning curve atm but you can see he's gaining some confidence.

His got his confidence up abit, good performance against us last night. Once he fills out he should be a solid contributor to the Hawks.

I think he did well against the Blues.

Shouldn't be expected to play on power forwards, but he took a couple of grabs and goes in pretty hard. I think once he gets some bulk and confidence in his body he could be a handy defender.

you cannot judge a player on a handfull of games, everybody seems to do that these days, since the 2001 draft of Hodge, Ball and Judd.

get over it people, kids take time to mature into top footballers.

every year we see threads about the number 1 pick and see the amount of people jumping on the bandwagon.

Deledio last year, sure he is good, but the way people were talking about him youd think he won the brownlow and club championship as well.

we were also saying how "great" marc Murphy is, but personally, the melbourne game is the only time i have seen him perform yet.

No. He is nowhere near the worst player in the AFL. He played with a heap of confidence last night and played very well, took some strong marks, made some good spoils and gave us a heap of run off our back line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahah he's not that good but he's young, raw, skinny. has some skill and courage certainly not the worst player going round.

theres a lot worse.

blangerang said:
well... is he

god people like you pi*s me off, the worst player? 6 games of league footy and he has been towelled once for christs sake. He makes a few errors here and there but his about 19 and weighs 79kg. I wonder if you would say the same thing about a Dustin Fletcher when he got stepped all over by Lockett one year, his first year. You absolute pony pal

if any of you guys seriously think that setanta is the worst player in the AFL you need to get a life or just grow up. here is a young guy in his 3rd year of afl football. prior to this he had NEVER picked up a footy in his entire life.

last night he was in his second game in his career. give the guy a ********ing go before all of you knob jockeys claim to be experts and call him the worst player in the afl. whilst he was not very good last night, he has plenty of time to turn it around, and he has shown in vflgames and practise games that he can do it.

i am not claming that he is great, in fact he has not been good in his first games, but on all the othe games ive seen him play i know he has what it takes to make it as a servicable AFL footballer.

all of you guys mocking him are a ********ing disgrace and should take a long hard look at yourself (yes collingwood and essendon supporters, i am aware that may be quite painful......). bagging a guy relatively new to this great game of ours is shameful and cowardly.

Jeremias said:
if any of you guys seriously think that setanta is the worst player in the AFL you need to get a life or just grow up. here is a young guy in his 3rd year of afl football. prior to this he had NEVER picked up a footy in his entire life.

last night he was in his second game in his career. give the guy a ********ing go before all of you knob jockeys claim to be experts and call him the worst player in the afl. whilst he was not very good last night, he has plenty of time to turn it around, and he has shown in vflgames and practise games that he can do it.

i am not claming that he is great, in fact he has not been good in his first games, but on all the othe games ive seen him play i know he has what it takes to make it as a servicable AFL footballer.

all of you guys mocking him are a ********ing disgrace and should take a long hard look at yourself (yes collingwood and essendon supporters, i am aware that may be quite painful......). bagging a guy relatively new to this great game of ours is shameful and cowardly.

Sorry mate, but it's already been done to Zac, Noone is immune to the blowtorch. :p

Back