Johnson - enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

hqdefault.jpg

Daniel kerr got a reprimand I think for doing the same to Mitchell.
WCE were notorious for it though around 05/06..had a particular liking for hawthorn and sydney gonads.

Dont forget Adam NadHunter going for Mark Williams goolies not once but twice in a tackle at Subi...2005 i think ???

That was even more blatant than Kerr on young sammy, and he was also able to successfully argue it back to just a hand slap. Just how can you argue reckless rather than intentional when you hit a bloke TWICE in the nads ?
A certain nasty incident a few yrs later involving Barry Hall hitting someone was thought of perhaps "earnt".

On this basis i think Johnson will be ok :p But probably shouldnt make a habit of it.

McVeigh doing the "what happens on the field stays......" thing. Not a chance in hell it was accidental though and deserves to cop a free hit from whoever is on him next week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not intentional.
Remember May? Unintentional, everyone wanted him to get off, the guy is hated by BF so will cop it.
Wanted to chop his arm, you could tell by immediate apology.
Got him in the nuts accidentally. Does he get suspended for an accident? May did but the guy was knocked out (accidentally)
I don't think he should. He has plenty of small crimes in his career but nothing OTT.
Hmm, anyone clever enough to put together a "greatest hits" reel?

He was an absolute freak champion, who is going down (sic) in his own flames. He's now sooky, grumpy, and pissed off he's not getting away with his 'little' shots like he used to.

And that's saying sumfin, when you consider he has some stiff opposition in his own Captain.
The hate is strong in this one.
He is a grub on and of the field
I can understand why you might call him a grub on the field (even if he wasn't aiming for the Dutch crackers last night). But please enlighten me to how he is a grub off the field? Know him well do you? Oh let me guess. You know someone who knows someone who saw him out one night? Or does it still hurt that he kicked four goals on one leg in the GF and gave it to Tarrant who'd been calling him a selfish prick all day? Yeah, I'm guessing the latter.

If it was Hodge or Lewis it would be 3-4 weeks. Should get weeks if the MRP are consistent but consistent and MRP don't belong in the same conversation.

LOL at comparing this incident with Hodgy. Hodge was lucky not to get 5-6. Was a dogs act!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back