Josh Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling BS to this

But lets just play your little, but with very big repercussions, game. Say Josh reads this crap and other crap which others then say because of what you have written - makes it even harder on him. Whereas even in the tiniest remotest possibility if what you say is true there is still a chance with the right attitudes and progress he will be playing next year - yet you are wanting that not to be the case.

YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY UNDERMINING THE FFC, A YOUNG PERSON"S WHOLE FUTURE AND THE FFC'S PLAYER LIST - trying to make your pathetic racist opinions actually have an affect on this outcome, potentially reducing the chances of him proving otherwise - obviously intentional on your part. And it is obvious what that then makes you.
I never brought race into it. You did. I said he's getting delisted.

I never brought race into it. You did. I said he's getting delisted.

Why, if in the remotest possibility it is even true, would you state it publicly - it does nothing but harm to the player, his future, the FFc and the entire FFC playing list. Or cannot you understand why? Which means irrespective of it being true or not, your intention in stating it is very clear.

Why, if in the remotest possibility it is even true, would you state it publicly - it does nothing but harm to the player, his future, the FFc and the entire FFC playing list. Or cannot you understand why? Which means irrespective of it being true or not, your intention in stating it is very clear.
It is a forum, people discuss things. The thread is about Josh Simpson, a user asked for what's the lastest. I replied.

No, no I am not.

Not until utter s**t like this is stamped out.

I have said my piece, as I actually know where and what Josh is doing.

However, I will NOT put up with s**t like this.

At this stage Josh is 50/50 on returning, but for this utter, total and complete deadshit to call it now is simply lying.

Stick this board up your arse, (not personally), until this crap is stopped and we have some real moderation.

Interesting, I will take that he is still 50/50 as a positive. Great to see that his return is possible, but if Duffy proves himself the number of positions available for next year is really getting thin.

Calling BS to this

But lets just play your little, but with very big repercussions, game. Say Josh reads this crap and other crap which others then say because of what you have written - makes it even harder on him. Whereas even in the tiniest remotest possibility if what you say is true there is still a chance with the right attitudes and progress he will be playing next year - yet you are wanting that not to be the case.

YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY UNDERMINING THE FFC, A YOUNG PERSON"S WHOLE FUTURE AND THE FFC'S PLAYER LIST - trying to make your pathetic racist opinions actually have an affect on this outcome, potentially reducing the chances of him proving otherwise - obviously intentional on your part. And it is obvious what that then makes you.
First two paragraphs, no worries... but the last one is righteous anger and accusations founded on a pile of your own assumptions. Which you appear to have assumed as fact.

Nah....fuq this s**t.

This is the fuqen peanut who derides Alex Pearce for not being "black" enough

If you numbnuts believe this racist knob blower then you need your head read.

Josh is doing stuff that NONE of you need to know about.

Yeah stronzo, ban me again for standing up against this lying pricks utter, utter bullshit.

And yes, mods, I told you so.
I'm not going to ban you mate, but you really need to relax about this stuff.

Jimbos1 , you've got basically no credibility on this board from what you've posted in the past, so please keep your hearsay to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back