Welcome Welcome To Freo Josh Corbett!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The serious question has to be asked - has he been better than Bailey Banfield?
I guess we will see if Corbett is maintained in the team for the remainder. With Banfield just coming back from injury, I don't see him playing in the next two weeks.So Corbett has the front running.
I thought that Corbett looked a fair bit bigger than Banfield but was surprised to see they are both the same size.

Had a good game against Geelong. Was a non factor against Brisbane and again showcased his poor set shot.

Do feel like he would be more of a team player than Tabs and not get in the way of anyones lead.

The serious question has to be asked - has he been better than Bailey Banfield?
IMO no
I reckon Banfield produces about the same but offers a lot more around the ground therefore is more valuable
To be clear though , I want both of them at Peel and a hybrid version of both to replace them in the 22 😁

Might as well play him until the end of the year although I’d rather them reshuffle things and get Stanley in.
He’s what, 26-27 now. I doubt he’ll carve out a career but who knows. He might surprise us all

Fremantle Dockers Training Notes: Josh Corbett, Brennan Cox make strides as plenty of players hit the track​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back