Jurassic World

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it had a lot of similarities to the original Jurassic park. Overall I found it mildly entertaining. The characters were pretty one-dimensional, and the CGI was OK. One I'll see and forget pretty quickly.

fixed because you can't tell people what they can and can't like

You mean like you did?
Might be missing something but Big Sauce's post isn't telling people what they can and can't like. He didn't say "* the haters loved every bit, people who see this movie will think it's the greatest movie of all time."

All his post did was disagree with other opinions, it didn't assume an opinion like Blakey's did.

went and saw it in 3D on Tuesday, Pratt and his raptor gang was the the highlight. Highly enjoyed the overall film. Slow start but once they went to the dinosaur paddocks it was pumped up from then.

almost broken family - check
moody teenager - check
excited kid who wont shut up
villain war lord guy - check
token black guy who dies first - negative
business women with high business acumen but realises value of family and life in the end - check

dinosaurs were pretty cool. wouldve liked more dinosaur on dinosaur action.
BDHoward - how the hell does she in heels outrun a big dino? when she unbuttoned her shirt and showed her singlet hugging chest i thought oh dear god, wtf? but when she got sweaty it was good.
trained men with guns put up a pathetic fight. they shouldve worn heels, it seems to give you superpowers.

old jeep and torn up banner. niiiiiiceee
wanted to see more terrordactors. did any of them escape the island to feature in the sequel? when they and the scientific dinosaur broke loose i didnt feel fear and chaos from the 20K guests.

will have a look at GLE when i trade in my current merc later this year.
big arse water dino. nicccceee
found it hard to grasp every word from Khans Masrani at times.

big battle done at night. easier to CGI i guess. sadly slightly detracts to the experience for me

Zkq1A7b.gif

saw fantastic 4 trailer pre movie. thought to myself another reboot?

would love to see how jurassic park series will be rebooted in 20 years.
I don't understand reboots, surely as a director you'd just feel like a lazy bastard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt Nolan felt like a lazy bastard...
Probably should have said 'remakes' instead of 'reboots'. Films like the new Fantastic Four...even the new Evil Dead, while they are enjoyable, they aren't always necessary.

Well finally went to go and see this...Lets say I had huge expectations. I always wondered on how the story would unfold and well....:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The effects are ok to say the least and the idea
of a lab grown dinosaur it just stupid. My guess is that the film is based sometime in the future, It is heart warming to know that Humans still haven't learned. There is dinosaurs roaming around, trying to kill everything and American tourists all have their cameras out :p

Very disappointment in the film. Some people liked, some people didnt....I didnt. 2/5

Well finally went to go and see this...Lets say I had huge expectations. I always wondered on how the story would unfold and well....:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

of a lab grown dinosaur it just stupid. My guess is that the film is based sometime in the future, It is heart warming to know that Humans still haven't learned. There is dinosaurs roaming around, trying to kill everything and American tourists all have their cameras out :p

Very disappointment in the film. Some people liked, some people didnt....I didnt. 2/5

22 years on, length since the first film

There is dinosaurs roaming around, trying to kill everything and American tourists all have their cameras out :p

if they wanted to create more realism they should have extended and developed as such:

- people taking selfies
- people updating facebook/twitter

Love this more than the movie which is better than the previous sequels...

Nerds will pick everything apart like they do for adaptations from comic books and other books. It isn't a Michael Bay film who destroyed Transformers. Love the raptors and waiting to see how kill off the obvious dead man walking. Worst thing was killing off the best looking chick in the film.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back