Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

Remove this Banner Ad

Awe.. they are trying to make a name for themselves when there is nothing else to do...

Ban the bomb.. ban the twitter.. ban the Facebook.. it isn't so much of a loss. we lol at everyone when we know we need it
but we don't really need it.. nor understand it..

Strange there's no discussion on this, but the Canadian election is Monday.

Called by Trudeau as a snap election to catch his opponents unprepared, he seems to have missed the tactical advantage of being prepared himself. With Trudeau's centrist Liberals wanting to attain majority government, the polling for the two major party seems unchanged, however a surge for the centre-left New Democrats with the charismatic Jagmeet Singh as leader suggests they may receive their strongest share of the vote since 2011, when Jack Layton appeared to be leading them to challenge for government, before Trudeau outflanked them on the left and saw their vote share plummet.

It's a pretty uninspiring election, with none of the parties seeming to want to touch some of the biggest issues in the country (the fact that seemingly every Catholic school in the country is host to a mass grave of indigenous Canadians appears to be an election issue of minor import). But it's astounding that Trudeau has so fumblingly gambled everything on this, especially in light of the fact that Merkel's not standing in next week's German election means he's been anointed to replace her as the de facto global leader of liberal capitalism.

Indeed, it seems the most inspiring candidate running is this guy, a self-professed semen retention solder who claims to be able to breathe into his testicles. Here's hoping for a shock upset.

Strange there's no discussion on this, but the Canadian election is Monday.

Called by Trudeau as a snap election to catch his opponents unprepared, he seems to have missed the tactical advantage of being prepared himself. With Trudeau's centrist Liberals wanting to attain majority government, the polling for the two major party seems unchanged, however a surge for the centre-left New Democrats with the charismatic Jagmeet Singh as leader suggests they may receive their strongest share of the vote since 2011, when Jack Layton appeared to be leading them to challenge for government, before Trudeau outflanked them on the left and saw their vote share plummet.

It's a pretty uninspiring election, with none of the parties seeming to want to touch some of the biggest issues in the country (the fact that seemingly every Catholic school in the country is host to a mass grave of indigenous Canadians appears to be an election issue of minor import). But it's astounding that Trudeau has so fumblingly gambled everything on this, especially in light of the fact that Merkel's not standing in next week's German election means he's been anointed to replace her as the de facto global leader of liberal capitalism.

Indeed, it seems the most inspiring candidate running is this guy, a self-professed semen retention solder who claims to be able to breathe into his testicles. Here's hoping for a shock upset.
I put it to you Canada also lost the plot when DJT is elected south of the border and their primary reason for existence is to be a beta version of their counterpart south so when DC zigs they are the opposing side of the magnet they gotta zag ... Trudeau is cosplay candidate , just like DJT , but a Woke garb , and above his station by levels

Think it might backfire on Trudeau. Will come down to Ontario as always. O’Toole might be a bit central for “proper” conservatives. All the Prairies will be blue. Will be a Liberal of Conservative minority. Polls show basically a tie at the moment.
Trudeau is re-elected, maple state is gone too

the blackface 'leaks' that were not <leaks> ; they came from his own side NOT the conservatives they were a intelligence warning shot to get him in line

significant caveat for JT , my mom also thought Lindy Chamberlain was guilty so I have always had my guard up re: media narrative being the story not the facts , in this frame of reference , JT 'may' look guilty , but wise (head)shoulders maintain element of scepticism

JT about 90 seconds in

significant caveat for JT , my mom also thought Lindy Chamberlain was guilty so I have always had my guard up re: media narrative being the story not the facts , in this frame of reference , JT 'may' look guilty , but wise (head)shoulders maintain element of scepticism

JT about 90 seconds in

You wrote…’mom’…that tags you as being from the northern pacific/Boston/canadian/DC/…I could go on…

You wrote…’mom’…that tags you as being from the northern pacific/Boston/canadian/DC/…I could go on…
I got in the habit w my neologism appellation #succour_mom [sic]

phonetics brah , and puns and pleonasm

ask skilts and contra mundum

A: suburbs near and contiguous to St Bedes

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truedeau highlights Canada’s non entity…perceived or not….be present or be gone…
not correct. Maples are a beta-test for #new_normal ... w Melbourne+Israel

he is supposed to be a good-looking doofus, the blackface pics were NOT an accident and definitely NOT from conservatives dirty-tricks file because they would have been used during the decade long ascension to ottawa

he is a place-holder and puppet to sow the agenda , not a national policy

F him

not correct. Maples are a beta-test for #new_normal ... w Melbourne+Israel

he is supposed to be a good-looking doofus, the blackface pics were NOT an accident and definitely NOT from conservatives dirty-tricks file because they would have been used during the decade long ascension to ottawa

he is a place-holder and puppet to sow the agenda , not a national policy

F him
Never said he is a dud…but hallowed be his perceptiion….oh Canada…we adore you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back