Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

Remove this Banner Ad

8f6a97ba91d56503.png

Only 16% of respondents to the Maru Public Opinion poll said they would vote for Trudeau based on his actions over the past two weeks, when a protest by truck drivers against a Covid-19 vaccine mandate bubbled up into massive blockades, inspiring similar movements in several other countries. Just 29% said Trudeau had acted “like a prime minister should,” and 48% concluded that he was “not up to the job of being prime minister,” RT reported.

"As of today, a bank or other financial service provider will be able to immediately freeze or suspend an account without a court order" - deputy PM Chrystia Freeland

Freeland...more like...NotaFreeland...amirite fellas?!

Only 16% of respondents to the Maru Public Opinion poll said they would vote for Trudeau based on his actions over the past two weeks, when a protest by truck drivers against a Covid-19 vaccine mandate bubbled up into massive blockades, inspiring similar movements in several other countries. Just 29% said Trudeau had acted “like a prime minister should,” and 48% concluded that he was “not up to the job of being prime minister,” RT reported.

Some people actually think most of Canada are happy 🤣.

If you think what’s happening right now in Canada is normal, you’ve completely lost touch with reality.

I love how they claim the protest is peaceful yet they have been blockading roads for 3 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has effected tens of thousands in Canada. The simple fact it is not a peaceful protest when you cause disruption to so many people for so long.

Disruption doesn't make a protest non peaceful

Are they assaulting people? Damaging property? Bashing cops?

Thats a violent protest. If they are not, and it's peaceful, they have a right to protest as you would expect in any democratic nation. Disruption and inconvenience is not violence

It has effected tens of thousands in Canada. The simple fact it is not a peaceful protest when you cause disruption to so many people for so long.
With a population of 37 million that's like heaps of affected people.
Can i change my avatar in some way to show my support for the victims?

Disruption doesn't make a protest non peaceful

Are they assaulting people? Damaging property? Bashing cops?

Thats a violent protest. If they are not, and it's peaceful, they have a right to protest as you would expect in any democratic nation. Disruption and inconvenience is not violence

I never mentioned violence. But being continually disruptive to people lives is not peaceful. Now if you disagree then you need to learn what peaceful means.

I never mentioned violence. But being continually disruptive to people lives is not peaceful. Now if you disagree then you need to learn what peaceful means.

bullshit

by this rationale changing govt is not peaceful because its disruptive

giving equal rights to women and non white people is not peaceful is disruptive

you dont like their cause, so you want it shutdown. I loathe their cause, but non violent protest is a part of a functioning democracy

bullshit

by this rationale changing govt is not peaceful because its disruptive

giving equal rights to women and non white people is not peaceful is disruptive

you dont like their cause, so you want it shutdown. I loathe their cause, but non violent protest is a part of a functioning democracy
No it would be more like the outgoing government refusing to move on for the incoming government. Changing over government due to democracy isn't disruptive.

No it would be more like the outgoing government refusing to move on for the incoming government. Changing over government due to democracy isn't disruptive.
Democratic protesting in response to authoritarian government actions is also not disruptive. It is responsive to the disruption.

of course its disruptive

people have a right to protest, or are you in favour of dictatorships?

It all depends on what side of the protest you are on.

I remember the tram strike from the 90s when all the trams were parked in the city for weeks.

It was appluaded by the left and derided by the right as 'bring disruptive'.

Trudeau could give the convoy a win today but he'd rather crush them, then give them what they want in a month's time.

Every country is ending restriction and Canada will too within the month.

Just end restrictions ffs. They are no longer needed. At all.

Seems to me that 66% is a majority of Canadians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back