Keeping Tabs over the Off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m so uncultured, I had no idea Iceland was a holiday destination. It looks gorgeous!
My wife and I actually did a self drive holiday around the whole island in 2018. Magnificent scenery and everyone speaks English. It was surprisingly mild too. Ave daily max of 17 degrees Celsius when we were there in June

Collingwood star Steele Sidebottom ties the knot​

Collingwood star Steele Sidebottom has tied the knot with partner Alisha Edwards in a Daylesford ceremony dubbed “Side by Sidebottom”.

Jackie Epstein Jackie Epstein
Follow

@jackieheraldsun

less than 2 min read
October 30, 2022 - 1:57PM
Jeremy Howe, Taylor Adams, Nathan Buckley and Ben Crocker at the wedding. Picture: Instagram

Jeremy Howe, Taylor Adams, Nathan Buckley and Ben Crocker at the wedding. Picture: Instagram

Confidential

Don't miss out on the headlines from Confidential. Followed categories will be added to My News.
Follow
Collingwood star Steele Sidebottom tied the knot with partner Alisha Edwards on Saturday in Daylesford.
The veteran included a tribute to the club on his special day with neon lights “Side by Sidebottom” up in the beautiful venue.
Guests included teammates Jordan De Goey, Jeremy Howe, Taylor Adams, former teammates Ben Crocker and Levi Greenwood and former coach Nathan Buckley.
Steele Sidebottom and Alisha Edwards with Kahlia and Jeremy Howe. Picture: Instagram

Steele Sidebottom and Alisha Edwards with Kahlia and Jeremy Howe. Picture: Instagram
Steele Sidebottom and Alisha Edwards with their champagne tower. Picture: Instagram

Steele Sidebottom and Alisha Edwards with their champagne tower. Picture: Instagram
Guests at the Daylesford wedding included teammates Jordan De Goey, Jeremy Howe, Taylor Adams. Picture: Instagram

Guests at the Daylesford wedding included teammates Jordan De Goey, Jeremy Howe, Taylor Adams. Picture: Instagram
Sidebottom and Edwards have a two year-old daughter Matilda who he often brings into the team song after games.
The 31 year-old is due to notch his 300th game milestone next season and after finishing fifth in the Copeland Trophy, he told the crowd he’s getting married soon, saying “Sorry ladies, I’m off the market”.

More Coverage​

Pre-season guide: De Goey’s Bali returnShock split ‘humiliates’ Sophie Cachia
The Sidebottom wedding was the latest in an off-season filled with footy wedding celebrations.
Greater Western Sydney co-captain Stephen Coniglio married Rebecca Demlakian, GWS veteran Phil Davis wed his long-time partner Greta Kernan, Sydney Swans star Luke Parker married interior designer Kate Lawrence and most recently Richmond’s Nathan Broad exchanged vows with Tayla.
No Dayne Beams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back