Game Day Kenny's Beloved Catters vs The Port Power Cheesy Macs at Pork Barrel Stadium - Woohoo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong by 70 points. I have to work again tomorrow morning, so I may not even bother watching, as I can't drink a bottle of red tonight and I am sick of the same shit year in and year out.

Let's face it, if Adelaide plays a style of game that we can't handle, that's even more so for Geelong.

Again, if we are to win this, something extraordinary happens. It has to be the adoption and perfect execution of a new game plan and/or a couple of our better players going into God-mode. Even then, I would still be backing Geelong.
The only way we win this is if all 22 Geelong players go down with food poisoning mid-way through the first quarter.

We are playing tonight...
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be pissed off if the Club try to use injuries as an excuse for poor performance tonight. Very few of the outs this week are truly in the best 23, and outside of Rozee, the rest are probably in the bottom half of the best 23 anyway.
That will be the first thing out of his mouth in the presser after we lose.

Geelong by 70 points. I have to work again tomorrow morning, so I may not even bother watching, as I can't drink a bottle of red tonight and I am sick of the same s**t year in and year out.
You can back it up tomorrow and watch the Port Adelaide A3 amateur league 18 get another flogging at Alberton tomorrow.

Of course his ranking isn't going to be particularly high. He averages very low minutes for a midfielder and basically plays as a rotation player off the bench. Are people too stupid to realise that you can't have 6 players get 30 possessions each? Rozee, Butters, Horne-Francis and even Drew being given greater midfield minutes and greater responsibility means other players miss out. Would you rather have 30 possessions from Ollie and 20 from Rozee or 30 from Rozee and 20 from Ollie? It just is what it is. And if there's some amazing young midfielder being kept out by Ollie being a role player I'd love to know who they are.

I'd rather have better player development throughout the squad, pick a balanced team and rotate the excess through the seconds.

Helps the youngsters develop playing with experienced ball users and more mature leaders in the twos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back