Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

13-2 here we come :p

It's going to be tough going from here one in, but we face the 0-2 Demons next week, so it's a good chance to right the ship.
In a strange twist the two other winless teams (the 0-2 Wonders & the 0-2 Swamprats) play each other, so a win this week could really set us up. Unfortunately we're playing at home...with rain forecast.

In a strange twist the two other winless teams (the 0-2 Wonders & the 0-2 Swamprats) play each other, so a win this week could really set us up. Unfortunately we're playing at home...with rain forecast.
This is our week.......we're due!

Aw geez now I'm humming wild thing.

Can we appoint Carlos Estevez as an assistant coach? Reckon he and Karmichael would have plenty to talk about.
After marathoning all three Mighty Ducks films during wet weather days, I'll be coached by Emilio or I'll be coached by no Estevez.

Can we appoint Carlos Estevez as an assistant coach? Reckon he and Karmichael would have plenty to talk about.
Assistant? Walken has gone MIA.

#Estevez4thejob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for MoOP to unleash onto an opposition.
Oh, it's coming, I've a bit of pent up anger too, probably from keyboard withdrawal ;)

Cough8goalscough
That's a nasty cough you've got Quiv, perhaps you need a rest to get over it? :p
Fixed my silly error, always good when people point out inaccuracies, I double checked the stats and yours was the only one I "stuffed" up (damn swear filter), makes you feel special doesn't it? o_O

Oh, it's coming, I've a bit of pent up anger too, probably from keyboard withdrawal ;)

That's a nasty cough you've got Quiv, perhaps you need a rest to get over it? :p
Fixed my silly error, always good when people point out inaccuracies, I double checked the stats and yours was the only one I "stuffed" up (damn swear filter), makes you feel special doesn't it? o_O

No one blames you MoOP, Quivorir spends most of the match threads bantering against the Bears so it's no surprise you got confused and didn't realise he played for us.

No one blames you MoOP, Quivorir spends most of the match threads bantering against the Bears so it's no surprise you got confused and didn't realise he played for us.
LOL, {bleep} happens, damn swear filter. I'll fix Quiv by making him actually run and present for the ball rather than his lazy wait for it to be kicked down his throat. Either that or I'll play poker with him, nah, I'll poker on my own ;):D

You're ****ed next match thread mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back