Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

And there it is. The smack of reality the Sim was meant to give us last week.

Alright, I'm out for a bit. Be back soon fellow bear bretheren.
Coming back when we win another match? ie. next season?

Coming back when we win another match? ie. next season?
If this is correct and last season is like this one...
It's definitely annoying. Since the recreation of the Bears, the team has won only four games- Rounds 7,9,13 and 17 last year. As of now, Las Vegas has played 21 games as a team, against 12 teams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the sim is fair and evenly weighted (I'm not saying it isn't), then we should've won a fair bit more than that
...then we're due for another win next win, then a month after that, and then three weeks after that. Fun times ahead for sure

COACH WALKEN'S, COACHING, POWER HOUR

brought, to you by

OFFENSE:

- Pass the, ball, (by, hand, or foot) to your teammate as soon as, you get, it.
- In scenarios where, you, are nearest the "Goals" and have, the ball. Kick it, through, the middle, of them (the, "Goals").

DEFENCE:*

*I do not believe in, Defence. It's a, sign, of weakness. Attack, everything, forever.

So the leagues mid season trade period is almost upon us - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trade-week-ruours-confirmations.1090816/

One thing we try not to do here is stand in the way if someone isn't happy, so if anyone here feels like they need or want a chance of scenery let one of the captains know here and we'll see about a trade, make note though I'm not a pushover so I won't lose a player for nothing.

You'd better.

amy_angry.gif

So the leagues mid season trade period is almost upon us - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trade-week-ruours-confirmations.1090816/

One thing we try not to do here is stand in the way if someone isn't happy, so if anyone here feels like they need or want a chance of scenery let one of the captains know here and we'll see about a trade, make note though I'm not a pushover so I won't lose a player for nothing.

I'd like a change of scenery please. All these losses are annoying me, can you please change the losses to wins pantskyle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote we stop naming pantskyle on the team sheet, he's obviously cursed.

I have constructed a Bunker approximately 500km south of Las Vegas which pants can "Captain" us from. The Bunker is stocked with enough sunscreen, shade-providing structures and raw chicken to keep a Redhead going until atleast the end of the season. If we make the finals, someone is going to have to take more Chickens to the Bunker for pants to feed on. I can provide a fishing rod for the feeding.

I have constructed a Bunker approximately 500km south of Las Vegas which pants can "Captain" us from. The Bunker is stocked with enough sunscreen, shade-providing structures and raw chicken to keep a Redhead going until atleast the end of the season. If we make the finals, someone is going to have to take more Chickens to the Bunker for pants to feed on. I can provide a fishing rod for the feeding.

I can't argue with any of this.

Dude I thought we planned to break this to him in private and gently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back