Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

brewers_sparrow_egg_adj_crop_GSC8014.jpg

Final interview, with none other than.... Pauline Hanson?

Me: Wait, what? Pauline Hanson?
Pauline: Yes, hello.
Me: YOU want to be an assistant coach for the Las Vegas Bears?
Pauline: Of course I do.
Me: Please explain.
Pauline: -_-
Me: No, seriously. I'm so confused.
Pauline: Well Mr. Mit, I believe that my leadership will help this young group of people become better... people.
Me: They play Qootball... They can't get any better as people.
Pauline: Oh, really? Well I would have to disagree with you there, Mr. Mit.
Me: Uh huh... Well, just so you know, you have some stiff competition.
Quivorir: Did somebody say "stiff"?
Me: * off, Quiv. Not now.
Quivorir: Bah, whatever. I'll be in my trailer snorting cocaine of the back of Larry Emdur.
Me: Right, well keep it quiet.
Quivorir: I make no promises.
Me: QUIV!
Quivorir: Alright, alright. I'm going.
Me: Ahem, anyway. Pauline, I don't know if you would be best suited to the job. I REALLY don't think you would be.
Pauline: Well Mr. Mit, it is not up to you to decide. I heard it is up to the entire team to decide.
Me: Well, yeah....
Pauline: So let them decide, okay?
Me: .... Fine. We'll give you a call with the result soon enough.

So.... Who would you like to be the assistant coach for the Las Vegas Bears? As great as Coach Walken is, he isn't.... all there. He'll need help.

John Worsfold, David Hasselhoff, or Pauline Hanson? Call 1800-EatADick to cast your vote now!

So.... Who would you like to be the assistant coach for the Las Vegas Bears? As great as Coach Walken is, he isn't.... all there. He'll need help.

John Worsfold, David Hasselhoff, or Pauline Hanson? Call 1800-EatADick to cast your vote now!

I rang the number and all I got was Thai sounding broads asking if I was interested in a good time...

I rang the number and all I got was Thai sounding broads asking if I was interested in a good time...
I vote Woosha. He's a pharmacist and he coached a strong West Coast side when we all know half the team were on some...er....chemical assistance. Could be just the questionably legal advantage we need to push for finals, and failing that, we'll have a good time and possibly break into some SAS barracks.

I vote Woosha. He's a pharmacist and he coached a strong West Coast side when we all know half the team were on some...er....chemical assistance. Could be just the questionably legal advantage we need to push for finals, and failing that, we'll have a good time and possibly break into some SAS barracks.

We are already doing drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does secondhand smoke count?
Oh, and don't forget the antidepressants that are routinely prescribed to North Melbourne supporters.

Don't be a smart arse, lass. You know the team rules.

Now snort this line, take a hit from this pipe and swallow this pill or you'll become miss_kate18 FP to Bench.

Don't be a smart arse, lass. You know the team rules.

Now snort this line, take a hit from this pipe and swallow this pill or you'll become miss_kate18 FP to Bench.
Done, done and done.

Coaching footy this afternoon is going to be interesting.

Being a club sponsor, I hope you took advantage of their 100% discount.

Seriously, Carlos Estevez, Cheech Marin, Danny Trejo nor Steve Buscemi crack it for an interview.

Actually that's your assistant coaching panel right there.
That would be one hell of a mad monday.....

Seriously, Carlos Estevez, Cheech Marin, Danny Trejo nor Steve Buscemi crack it for an interview.

Actually that's your assistant coaching panel right there.
All of them put in their resumes for different jobs. Trejo is adamant to be the strength and conditioning coach/trainer. Cheech wants to be something along the lines of a physio (pretty much saying weed solves everything). Good old Charlie wants to be just simply be on the "Winning" team and he loves Las Vegas (which makes sense). Buscemi is keeping quiet though.

Plus a sleuth of others.

Christopher Walken : Head Coach
Nick Offerman : Senior Assistant

Carlos Estevez: Supplements Advisor
Steve Buscemi: Banter
Cheech Marin: Natural "Therapies"
Danny Trejo: Whatever he wants to call himself

Yello Mit ... job "interviews"/screening proces woud make a prtty good medja thread...

Loved the Hoff post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back