Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

He's on anti-depressants nowadays coz of that, coz he realized he's too negative about s**t off screen and in between for the show and he finally got himself on medication. I dunno why he needs to be negative, his show and staff is possibly the funniest of all the late night talk shows

I had no idea that was the case. Did you watch his documentary "Can't Stop"? All that came through in that as well.

Never watched it, what's it about? Apparently he is one of the nicest blokes you'll meet from anyone who know him as well, so it makes it all the weirder
It's about after he left the Tonight Show, the tour he went on.

Loved the song at the end

It features Usher,Michael Bolton,the Wilson sisters from Heart,John Mellancamp,Sheryl Crow,Cyndi Lauper.Josh Groban and someone I've never heard of

I actually really hated the song at the end. Musical comedy is very rarely either.

well I found it both musical and comedic. I guess that makes me a bad critic :(
Haha. I just think I'm predisposed to hate it! How terrible was that interview with Newt about crime statistics and how he'd prefer to go with people's feelings on it. If that's not an indictment on modern politics, I don't know what is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back