Multiplat Lego Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved the Lego Star Wars series... But honestly, burnt out after that. Can only play the same game so many times. Having said that, I probably own 90% of the games due to them always being in packs for a few bucks.

I think they have messed up the starting price.

Ideally you want something that is about regular retail price and try and make it back on the bonus sets people will be suckered into getting.
All their pricing seems a bit off, especially when trying to compete with Infinity, Skylanders and Amiibo. $25 for dual item packs and $40-$50 for triple/quadruple item packs. It just doesn't scream value. Then you look at the $170 starting point and it is adding up to an incredibly expensive package really early on.

Reckon dropping $40-$50 off the starter pack and then going for $15-$25 as a max on the item packs would be the sweet point.

I acknowledge these games are well made but have never owned or played through one. That will change when Jurassic World comes out. Wore out my Jurassic Park tape as a kid....

went to pre-order Lego Jurassic World today and was told it comes out the 17th. But the rest of the world get it on the 12th. Dick move whoever decided to delay it a week. It might be too close to Batman now so i might skip it till later in the year. It comes out at the end of E3 so its when we are all hyped about the new game announcements and one week before Batman. I think i might get it from the US PSN so i have more time to play it before Batman.

went to pre-order Lego Jurassic World today and was told it comes out the 17th. But the rest of the world get it on the 12th. Dick move whoever decided to delay it a week. It might be too close to Batman now so i might skip it till later in the year. It comes out at the end of E3 so its when we are all hyped about the new game announcements and one week before Batman. I think i might get it from the US PSN so i have more time to play it before Batman.

Also weird it comes out a week after the movie..

Didn't realise it was even out. Might wait until I've watched the newest movie.

Got my jurassic world in the mail this morning from dungeon crawl, Completed the prologue and loving it so far!, will definitely try and platinum this :)

Try lol. If anyone has problems getting platinum on a Lego game your probably special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't realise it was even out. Might wait until I've watched the newest movie.

Try lol. If anyone has problems getting platinum on a Lego game your probably special.

Probably good idea in case of spoilers, but Jurassic movies always have the same kind of ending.

My copy came today from JB, Lego games are a huge amount of fun.

Picked up mine tonight. Like the Lego Movie game the preorder came with a little dude. Will start playing it on the weekend.

image_zpspu9rkkb8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back