Leppa's third year.

Remove this Banner Ad

I said before I give Leppa one more year although I seriously sack all the performance/medical staff :) Someone is to blame for all the injures? or is it the weather seeing the Suns had a crap year as well.

It's probably the worst midfield at the moment and we're getting smashed despite having an excellent midfield. Something massive is wrong.

I'll get it back with interest not renewing my membership.
Douche comment

Leppitsch has to go, weak as piss. For the love of God. Can we have an someone with experience.
No coach could have done better with the injuries and list we have had this year.

Calm down. Leopard invokes a lot of confidence in me. He just needs a strong team around him.

No coach could have done better with the injuries and list we have had this year.

Calm down. Leopard invokes a lot of confidence in me. He just needs a strong team around him.

Don't we all, I feel sorry for Justin to be honest. And also us as supporters. After the Voss sacking, they appoint another inexperienced club legend, absolute joke of a club at the moment. None of us should be put is this situation again. So sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't we all, I feel sorry for Justin to be honest. And also us as supporters. After the Voss sacking, they appoint another inexperienced club legend, absolute joke of a club at the moment. None of us should be put is this situation again. So sad.

Way over the top. We stopped being a joke when Leigh came back, Swanny took over and Leppa became the coach.
The club is rebuilding from scratch... Both on and off the field.
Leppa has never been desperate and has always put the interest of the team's development before his own coaching record. He has also shown respect, intelligence and a controlled calm in all post game pressers

Your comments sound like they're either coming from anger or lack of club/footy knowledge.... Both are forgivable.

Way over the top. We stopped being a joke when Leigh came back, Swanny took over and Leppa became the coach.
The club is rebuilding from scratch... Both on and off the field.
Leppa has never been desperate and has always put the interest of the team's development before his own coaching record. He has also shown respect, intelligence and a controlled calm in all post game pressers

Your comments sound like they're either coming from anger or lack of club/footy knowledge.... Both are forgivable.

The writing is on the wall. I'm sick of everyone closing there eyes and thinking the horse s**t they are smelling is really the roses.

We really can't get a good feel for Leppa's ability till we get a decent run injury free. He deserves next year. Sure its frustrating but his been hampered a bit this year. The fitness staff and related departments need a review though as well as the people in charge of player development. Craig Lammmmmbert would be handy.

A premiership coach would be nice, there is a few about.. Lol

Mick Malthouse ( recently sacked from Carltank)

Clarko (showing absolutely no interest in leaving the Hawks)

Longmire (ditto with the Swans)

Chris Scott (yep, premiership coach but arguably only because he arrived at Geelong at the right time. Also showing no sign of budging anytime soon)

Sheedy (Duh....past used by date)

Worsfold (has categorically ruled out a return to coaching in the foreseeable future)

Parkin( is he still alive?)

Roos ( apart from the fact he's already told us to piss off, where would we find enough money to pay him?)

Matthews ( seriously?)

I've probably missed one or more candidates but there doesn't seem to be any other likely ones that are going to fall off the Premiership Coach tree anytime soon.

So who did you have in mind?

Mick Malthouse ( recently sacked from Carltank)

Clarko (showing absolutely no interest in leaving the Hawks)

Longmire (ditto with the Swans)

Chris Scott (yep, premiership coach but arguably only because he arrived at Geelong at the right time. Also showing no sign of budging anytime soon)

Sheedy (Duh....past used by date)

Worsfold (has categorically ruled out a return to coaching in the foreseeable future)

Parkin( is he still alive?)

Roos ( apart from the fact he's already told us to piss off, where would we find enough money to pay him?)

Matthews ( seriously?)

I've probably missed one or more candidates but there doesn't seem to be any other likely ones that are going to fall off the Premiership Coach tree anytime soon.

So who did you have in mind?

You missed Bomber Thompson but unlikely to leave Melbourne anyway.

We really can't get a good feel for Leppa's ability till we get a decent run injury free. He deserves next year. Sure its frustrating but his been hampered a bit this year. The fitness staff and related departments need a review though as well as the people in charge of player development. Craig Lammmmmbert would be handy.

Leppa has done absolutely nothing to suggest that he is up to it. We do not have a squad that should be winning the spoon but he has lead us to that. He has had more resources than Voss was ever given but has done nothing with them. Yes we have had injuries and we were not fit enough but you could rightly suggest that he was the one who was supposed to be overseeing it.

Leppa is good in front of the media but can anyone name one other positive he has bought to the team? Personally I think we have gone backwards and I cannot see any reason why you would extend his contract.

Leppa has done absolutely nothing to suggest that he is up to it. We do not have a squad that should be winning the spoon but he has lead us to that. He has had more resources than Voss was ever given but has done nothing with them. Yes we have had injuries and we were not fit enough but you could rightly suggest that he was the one who was supposed to be overseeing it.

Leppa is good in front of the media but can anyone name one other positive he has bought to the team? Personally I think we have gone backwards and I cannot see any reason why you would extend his contract.

At the moment I have to agree there is not one positive that he has bought to the club and the negatives are 3 pages long - experienced players going back wards, lost our run and carry through the middle, no understanding of game plan, terrible skills.. But..... He needs his third year to see if he can turn it around. Right now, he has been a massive fail, and I'm desperate to be proven wrong, but it's getting hard to see how he turns it around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back