Toast Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

ha his big pack mark yesterday

I need to show a Port mate. He's been trying to pimp Butcher all year to us

Here you go Quazza

Br2HILYCAAATRRJ.jpg:large

I think my fave moment bar "the mark" was when he decapitated Schneider and gave not a single, solitary ****

While it's largely meaningless, it's a nice change to have our players playing with some physicality rather than being on the receiving end all the time.

While it's largely meaningless, it's a nice change to have our players playing with some physicality rather than being on the receiving end all the time.

I liked how a couple of Saints players came in to remonstrate with him and it seemed like Levi gave them a stern look of 'don't mess with the Bolt' and they scampered off.

Talking Footy said before that Duck met with Casboult a couple times. Could he have straightened out his kicking? Carlton may need to send him some steak and beers for the service, it has worked a treat :D 9.0 in the past 4 weeks and playing brilliantly

If we can get his kicking right, his confidence will boom and if he is already taking these grabs with minimal confidence it makes me get all warm and gooey thinking of what he may be capable of. Especially if Menz is cruising around the forward 50 too.

Gotta get in these guys ears and sign em up!!!

Priority

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking Footy said before that Duck met with Casboult a couple times. Could he have straightened out his kicking? Carlton may need to send him some steak and beers for the service, it has worked a treat :D 9.0 in the past 4 weeks and playing brilliantly

Okay so we are forgetting the out on the full?? :)

I am sure a couple of hookers will be fine with Duck! :eek:

Brad Green has altered his run up etc I believe.

Would be a freak if he could end up as accurate as Green.

If we can get his kicking right, his confidence will boom and if he is already taking these grabs with minimal confidence it makes me get all warm and gooey thinking of what he may be capable of. Especially if Menz is cruising around the forward 50 too.

Gotta get in these guys ears and sign em up!!!

Priority
They intend to once Levi has a shave so they can find his ear...

Wayne Carey thinks he's one of the most improved players this year.

I just love the way he goes about it. His work rate is second to none and he has really worked on his fitness immensely which is paying dividends. Add that to his clean hands and his new kicking style, if he can be consistent with all of the above, this kid could be anything. Exciting stuff!! :D

He DID actually have an out on the full a week or two ago when he over-did the running arc and hooked it, but other than that his kicking has been fine :thumbsu:

That is a magnificent shot.

He DID actually have an out on the full a week or two ago when he over-did the running arc and hooked it, but other than that his kicking has been fine :thumbsu:

That is a magnificent shot.
He's putting a Lake choker-hold on that ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back