LFFL 2015/16 Draft thread discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

him picking 10 players now might take away from the banter and s**t stirring though. I say let him do a Brisbane Bears and he can take one player from each club, except mine, because i thought of the idea.

him picking 10 players now might take away from the banter and s**t stirring though. I say let him do a Brisbane Bears and he can take one player from each club, except mine, because i thought of the idea.
Yes because he totally wouldn't have an all star team from that ;)

I would rather play with a bye than provide my opposition with an advantage, like some have by picking this round.
hahaha. shutup, you're the reigning premier. Everyone should pick this round except Jordie. Motion moved.

Or we could criticise all 10 of his picks back to back as a pleasant introduction to the league.

We could turn it into one of this nights Pie 4 Life announces things except after each post we roast his selection.

Thoughts?

Or we could criticise all 10 of his picks back to back as a pleasant introduction to the league.

We could turn it into one of this nights Pie 4 Life announces things except after each post we roast his selection.

Thoughts?
hahaha, opportunity. I like it.

Thoughts?
Like the AFL Draft "Pass"

Once Jordie takes his one pick in this round, let the new guy take the remainder of his selections. Then continue. He'll effectively still be the worst team but at least it might make him competitive.

Just to be clear.

Jordie has his pick, and then he takes all Selections missed, or all selections to complete a squad?

Just to be clear.

Jordie has his pick, and then he takes all Selections missed, or all selections to complete a squad?
Complete a squad IMO. Already gonna lack what 5/6 starters? Gonna effectively have a bunch of reserves l. Happy to put it to a vote though.

Complete a squad IMO. Already gonna lack what 5/6 starters? Gonna effectively have a bunch of reserves l. Happy to put it to a vote though.

I agree.

There are probably half a dozen blokes still available that could be deemed a Starter, but yeh, Star Power is lacking so I wouldn't object to a full squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather play with a bye than provide my opposition with an advantage, like some have by picking this round.
Bit rich coming from someone who didn't lose all last season. If it was earlier in the draft maybe but these are just reserves is the difference really that great? If it was me to have the disadvantage I'd have the same opinion, give the guy a crack. Can't bang on about equality and give the new bloke the s**t end of the stick.

Let him pick a the rest of his squad after this round.

Bit rich coming from someone who didn't lose all last season. If it was earlier in the draft maybe but these are just reserves is the difference really that great? If it was me to have the disadvantage I'd have the same opinion, give the guy a crack. Can't bang on about equality and give the new bloke the s**t end of the stick.
It isn't a bit rich at all. Yes I won last year but as everyone has been saying all teams have been drafting well. I would think it is only fair that I get the same opportunity as everyone else. And you would be one missing out just like me if the new coach picked now, so cudos to you for being so generous but I am not. I want the best opportunity to win this year otherwise why would I play. In the end it is only 5 picks wait for him.

Edit
If we all wanted an even competition then why let it go so long with a team not picking there squad wasn't going to end any better than the current solution.

Let him pick a the rest of his squad after this round.
Yeah seems to be the best option. Jordie gets one pick at the end of the round to finish us off before the new guy picks his squad. Then we continue.

Every team nominates 3 players from their list and he picks one from each team. If he doesnt want any of the 3 listed he can have a draft pick after jordies next pick instead.

Alternatively he can begin taking the skipped picks whenever he is ready and pick the rest of his team after jordie.

Doesnt bother me either way...

Every team nominates 3 players from their list and he picks one from each team. If he doesnt want any of the 3 listed he can have a draft pick after jordies next pick instead.

Alternatively he can begin taking the skipped picks whenever he is ready and pick the rest of his team after jordie.

Doesnt bother me either way...
I think the first option is fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back