LGBT community. How do the LGB's feel about the T's?

Remove this Banner Ad

>be me
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feel the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>go back out to gaze once more at the cis-gendered abomination
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

>be me
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
I don't think I've laughed as hard at anything on Bigfooty before.

Brilliant. :D

>be me
>they don't know
>start to cry
>everyone laughs
>take some soma

beat poet?

Ok, I'll own up to my ignorance.

What's the difference between transgender and intersex people?

I honestly have no idea.

Pictorial illustrations will not be required thanks.

I opened the thread and googled exactly that before I got to your post.

An intersex person is born with ambiguous sexual anatomy, making it
incorrect to define them as either ‘male’ or ‘female. Scholars estimate that
up to 1.7% of births are intersexed. Many doctors will choose a sex
assignment for the child at birth, but sometimes parents choose to raise
their child as gender neutral. Other times the individual does not realize
they are intersexed until later in life.

That doesn't really help me understand it any better either. If it is a physical anatomy thing are they basically saying nearly 2% of kids are born as hermaphrodites? Surely not.

Intersex is generally those who don't see themselves as male or female I think, don't ask me how it works, but that's my understanding of intersex. Agree about lessies too, never seen eye to eye with most of 'em, I'm a s**t pool player too.

Prince of Wales. Always seems to be a few there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gory holes

George Michael (hon mention to Thorpie)

Dude-Wheres-My-Car-2000.jpg

The fear over sexuality tends to group everyone into their view of normal and everyone else.

Separation of the facets of the human condition any further would require education and I'm not sure some elements of society are receptive to that.
Uh, most people genuinely don't give a s**t about someone's sexuality. Straight dudes actually love gay guys because a) they are not competition for females and b) most of the time they love the same things (sports, cars, beer etc.) There are some people who are homophobic, but they are in a small minority.

The problem arises when some people equate an opposition to gay marriage as homophobia/fear of gay people. It ignorant, its bullshit, but there you go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back