Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

He really is
Completely disrespectful to Baker
Baker seems like a very solid loyal character who has benefited massively from Richmonds faith in him
No way he is going to burn them .
Not to mention if the eagles want to play that way their are alot of kids at their club from melbourne that would be targets

If Baker wants to come to WCE I'm sure we can come up with some deal rather than try and do a dodgy.

I'm not sure on Rich/WCE trading history? good/bad relationship?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
The trading history really wont come into with Matty Clarke now the boss
He wont screw richmond and neither will Baker and Richmond will get fair value pick #13-#15 range

The trading history really wont come into with Matty Clarke now the boss
He wont screw richmond and neither will Baker and Richmond will get fair value pick #13-#15 range
Yeah I think if Baker gives the word that he wants to go that could maybe see us splitting pick 2(?) for say 8/15 or whatever and use one on Baker.

Yeah I think if Baker gives the word that he wants to go that could maybe see us splitting pick 2(?) for say 8/15 or whatever and use one on Baker.

I think that really depends on which player the eagles are looking at in the draft , There are no Harley Reid's from the sounds of it and the top 3-4 seem about similar range depending on who you listen to which player gets the order

Could end up being 2nd rounder +F2 which effectively means 2 picks 20-25 but personally rather keep baker or if he must go a pick 10-15 range

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I understand but please don't associate any this that FW says with WC
He is a real FW

As if a 2x premiership player thats VC is going to go into the PSD
and the other 2 dipshits in Fatso and velvet dont even pull him up on that fact

Just a bunch of clowns in a circus that makes Carp look smart

Well you will have to go tell your teams list management that (if they are actually in the race offering to walk over broken glass to pay him $850k+)
If we paid him 1mil+ sure maybe they value him as a pick 10-15 player. 850k isnt what it was, and as i said before, its not necessarily indicative of how we might value his ability. Weve gotta pay somebody, good chance we have a few players on overs just to meet the minimum cap spending in the next couple of years

He is a real FW

That's most of the problem with the FW, non of the media DHs say anything even though it's so obvious he's 100% FOS.

He is a real FW

Don't forget Cornes is the guy who said Harley Reid would be better off at North than WC.

Personally, I think he stays.
If he does want to come home, I think he nominates Freo but I'd like it to be us.

Either way, whoever he nominates he will get there.

We're apart on his value but time will tell I guess.

I feel like he's a loyal guy and will stay personally.

But if someone offered you a massive pay day late in your career to come back home you'd be tempted.

This is more mid career. Could still foreseeably stay at Richmond for another 3 years and return home around 30 for a couple years as a FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back