Official Club Stuff Libba knee injury - 2015 season over

Remove this Banner Ad

Not looking good at all from reports. Looks like young Jacko Macrae will have a tough year with taggers so be good to see how he responds with that.

Massive opportunity for:

Jong
Wallis
Stevens
Hrovat
Hunter
If Hrovat's ribs are ok that is...

I think this is where Jong is going to either sink or swim.

Just watching the game now, it doesn't look great at all but like everyone here I'm just hoping it's not what we're all thinking.

I hope it's not 2003 all over again. We lose our best player early (Grant) and we endure a year from hell.

Bevo seems the type to be able to keep spirits up. He'll earn every penny this year methinks.

Mitch Wallis just become a very important player for us this season now, huge opportunity.

Small positives:

1. Early in the season so he will be 100% ready for round 1 next year when we could possibly push for a spot in the 8.

2. He's still very young and will heal quickly.

3. His game isn't built on agility or speed so it shouldn't affect him too much as it would other players.

4. It's at a position we have a lot of depth in. Wallis, Boyd, Stevens, Hrovat, Jong, Clay (when fit) etc all have a big chance to step up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear footy gods

Go and get ****ed. Go and get well and truly ****ed.

Sincerely

All bulldog supporters

Well that sucks
Nothing like getting excited for a season and a key player goes down.
Hopefully he does just the one and fulfills his talent.

Firstly this is absolute bovine excrement. How much of that do we keep needing to take?

So if it is what it looks like it is (I was about 15m away it looked bad straight away) losing a coach, captain and B&F winner in 4 months is just... wrong. If there's footy gods we should all become footyism aethiests right away.

We don't deserve this bovine excrement

If I've learnt anything today, it's that football's just one crushing blow after another until you just wish Essendon would fold.*

*Not to be taken seriously, sympathetic Dons fans. I just aim to please the Simpsons marks of this world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back