Lidge's Official Bring Back Basia Bonkowski Action Faction Thread (III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw his face on a magazine cover yesterday and thoughh two things. Firstly how well he looked for his age and secondly just how much if a bloody legend Bowie is.

Now its was and im floored.

Another true legend in a couple of weeks. RIP DB.

Heavens above certainly going to be rocking for quite a while.

He really was the consumate artist right up until the very end, even successfully having complete control of his own demise and doing it with the only way he knew how.

Originality. Style.

What a legend.

RIP Dave.

North Supporting Muso's

Darren Gibson, whom SB jr pointed me in the direction of Yesterday

And Tassie band Luca Brasi who's guitarist Tom Busby is a big North fan too.

So The Drones new album is pretty freakin great. Anyone else have a listen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to post this but just got an early listen to the brand new avalanches album via Dexter, still not fully produced but * me what a masterpiece or so I think.

If you like the avalanches with a slightly more modern twist than you will love it.

Friend of mine plays drums on this, think it's a pretty good tune even now.

Seriously great song.

Love the Mad Turks. Toast is such a classic album. Killer tune after killer tune.

Add the Mad Turks stuff to his work in the Ice-Cream Hands, and I reckon Charles Jenkins is a bit of an under-acknowledged jangle-pop/power-pop genius.

Couldn't find other personal fave "The Last Time" on youtube, but found this early gem of theirs instead.

Seriously great song.

Love the Mad Turks. Toast is such a classic album. Killer tune after killer tune.

Add the Mad Turks stuff to his work in the Ice-Cream Hands, and I reckon Charles Jenkins is a bit of an under-acknowledged jangle-pop/power-pop genius.

Couldn't find other personal fave "The Last Time" on youtube, but found this early gem of theirs instead.

I agree about Charles Jenkins, very underrated in the Aussie rock scene.

Saw Mark Lanegan at Ding Dong a few weeks back.

Dude can hold your attention

One of my favorite songs of the last few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back