Life moves on a WDerby awaits

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2005
fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I don't think we can't afford a shoot out with the Slime. it needs to be an ugly scrap. Tight, hard- last man standing stuff.

To expect to be able to curtail all their midfielders at once is pure folly, however as a group of 22 disciplined Dockers we need to pressure, pressure them into not being able to run free and deliver the clean ball into their forwardline.

We can win but it must be low scoring, we must take our opportunities when we have the ball. Easy turnovers will be punished by the Slime.

Connolly needs to galvanize the players after the Aurora Farce its us against the rest.

All for one and one for all.

It can be done it requires the belief.

http://www.wehavethepassion.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=461

We will flood, they love to play man on man.

if we flood back leaving an open forward line at each centre bounce adn when we have the ball good precise ball movement will ensure they are punished on the scoreboard.

I firmly believe we will win this one.

docker_johnno said:
We will flood, they love to play man on man.

if we flood back leaving an open forward line at each centre bounce adn when we have the ball good precise ball movement will ensure they are punished on the scoreboard.

We tried that in the 2nd derby last year and got punished, do something out of the box have a 5 man forward line, 5 man backline and throw extra numbers on the ball and back them selves in, more numbers around the ball might make it scrappy and less likely for them to get quick getaways from clearances, if we get as much ball inside our 50 as they do into theres id back us to come out on top.

docker_johnno said:
can i get the number of your dealer? you will get smashed in the clearences. you will be smashed for speed. your boys dont have the run either. stay at home and have a cry in private. it will be less humiliating.:p

docker_johnno said:
:eek:

Wow

Thats right up there with these superlative threads in the pre-season:

Sandilands will win a Brownlow this year.

Dockers to win the Premiership in the next 2 years.

Carry On Dreaming buddy. Your club is only ever 1 quarter away from imploding.

Turn it up idiot, don't shoot your mouth off just yet, but coming out with such a reponse as "I firmly believe we will win this one" is a bit optimistic and far fetched, yet I think that our team going into this game shows promising signs.

TheReason said:
:eek:
Carry On Dreaming buddy. Your club is only ever 1 quarter away from imploding.
And yours is only one drug deal/police investigation from a jail term.

See, it is fun to be childish, isnt it?

Now fk off back to your own board, you arrogant filth.

Don't encourage him lach72! Keep the gene pool clean.

You also forgot to pick up aza's efforts to spell regularly, but that's ok, yr 8 literacy benchmarks aren't as stringent as they used to be :D

aza80, whoever or whatever you are, i think you should return to the weagles board. Then you would be increasing the average IQ of both boards, making this a win win.

Burnzy said:
Don't encourage him lach72! Keep the gene pool clean.

You also forgot to pick up aza's efforts to spell regularly, but that's ok, yr 8 literacy benchmarks aren't as stringent as they used to be :D
aza80, whoever or whatever you are, i think you should return to the weagles board. Then you would be increasing the average IQ of both boards, making this a win win.
Heh heh...it has been scientifically proven that the human brain does not register the word regularly...:eek: :D :p
I think he does need some instruction on board etiquette...maybe he needs to read Goldenblue's sticky on his own board???

One of the funniest things I've had the good fortune of hearing on 6PR this week has been a constant dribble of EGirls supporters ringing up and proudly embracing their so called 'Chardonay Sipping' image when judging by the brain dead tone in their accents and the time of day they're calling the station at, (ie: jobless) I'm led to believe that most of these fools would struggle to pull together enough pennies to afford a warm 6 pack of Emu Export.
Pretenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back