Lions Financial Situation

Remove this Banner Ad

How much of the $12mil relates to Srpingwood (I.e. Good debt)?

Getting out of the GABBA will also supposedly save us ~$2mil if you listen to the club admin.

Also does that number include AFL handouts ($1.5 mil at the end of last year IIRC).

Very good point, does Spingwood actually contribute to the club, is it run as a seperate entity and what is owing on it.

Very good point, does Spingwood actually contribute to the club, is it run as a seperate entity and what is owing on it.
From the financials in F13 Social Club Revenue was $13.4M and Expenses $10.0M which included the interest on the loan ($300K), all things being equal you would say it has a net contribution of +$3.4M although the Management Accountant in me says that figure is inflated.

From the financials in F13 Social Club Revenue was $13.4M and Expenses $10.0M which included the interest on the loan ($300K), all things being equal you would say it has a net contribution of +$3.4M although the Management Accountant in me says that figure is inflated.

3.4m sounds inflated, many Soical clubs ( pokies and all) struggle to make ends meet because of smoking rules, wages, super and assorted other overheads.

If you retiring debt, it would be way less as well.

3.4m sounds inflated, many Soical clubs ( pokies and all) struggle to make ends meet because of smoking rules, wages, super and assorted other overheads.

If you retiring debt, it would be way less as well.

Go back thru earlier posts - the financials we receive are not segmented - from the limited we receive I have made the conclusion and then qualified it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back